It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Son of Kratos on November 03, 2013, 05:57:51 AM
I play Project M, and as such dont have a sfx folder :\ How do I use the code if the GCT I have comes from the one the 2.6b build gives me? Can you edit a .gct file?
Use mine. Although I have it setup with the old version that uses .bnk files
https://www.dropbox.com/s/knka1a6ll54apqq/RSBE01.gct

can I ask why we need super sawndz's export of the sawnd files? or whats behind it? and why a plain ass sawnd  from sawndz012 wont work?

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to replace the announcer call and I keep getting this massage: "Inserting wav Lucina Announcer Call.wav
Missing sndconv.exe: unable to convert wav file" I tried googling that file but I can't find it. :/

hurrdurr lol

sawndz012.exe has those files and exports them on launch, its bad that tools dont include the essentials needed for the app to work fully

Quote from: Diddy Kong on November 13, 2013, 08:29:11 PM
hurrdurr lol

sawndz012.exe has those files and exports them on launch, its bad that tools dont include the essentials needed for the app to work fully

So you're saying I should just get sawndz012.exe?

Quote from: SnatoWhato on November 13, 2013, 09:11:22 PM
So you're saying I should just get sawndz012.exe?
yes, then run it, when its running, it will spit out sndconv.exe which you can move to supersawndz directory


Okay I applied the code, made a sfx folder just after pf, and put in a sawnd I had gotten from a download. So in the sfx folder there's a lone 10.sawnd sitting there. I'm trying to change Pit's voice. What did I do wrong? Nothing's changed.


Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

wait are the IDs in HEX or DECIMAL? i see problems happening here with people


ok... and do you mind if i update my brstm copier to automate the sawnd dumping and installation to sd card? , I'm trying to reach out to as many noobs as possible with my program


Hey InternetExplorer,
I think there appears to be a conflict between RSBE and Dantarion's Alternate Stage Loader.
I think they both write to address 0x805A7D00?
Anyways just a heads up, have a good one.
Skype: ASF1nk



Okay I'm figuring out how to use this but when I try to create a bnk file nothing come up in the folder I try to put it in. I insert the sawnd file into the brsar with Sawndz, then I open the same brsar with super sawndz, I can hear the edited sfx for the character from the Super Sawndz program, now I'm trying to create a .bnk file of these sounds and it sasks me what name I want it as and where to save it, but when I do this step and hit save, the file is nowhere to be found where I created it.

What am I doing wrong?

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 07:18:47 PM

Okay, I found the .bnk files in my recent items but when I put them in the sfx with the codes applied nothing's changed. I'm using the extra 37 stage loader, the custom music loader for the stages, File patch 3.5.3 updated version... are there known conflicts with any of these?

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 07:59:56 PM

No wait these were just shortcuts that led no where.



So I can't find the bnk files that the program is creating. Does anyone know how to remedy this?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Man, I'm noobing pretty hard right here. Now when I click insert it makes a bunch of files.. Could anyone make a how to video? lol I think it'd be alot of help. I assume the insert button is for replacing the sound effect highlighted.. right?