It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

The link to the File Patch Code comes up as "service unavailable"

I'm guessing it's a different FPC than the one used for Project M because when I tried to use this sound replacement code it freezes right after I choose a stage

Can someone post the modified FPC?

For some reason, this thread mentions the File Patch Code 4.0...but that version of the code is buggy as hell, and has been abandoned for a while now. The best version of this code is 3.5.1.

File Patch Code v3.5.1

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here are all the file names for .sawnds to correspond to each character:


    07 - Hit SFX/Menu SFX
    08 - Mario
    09 - Link
    10 - Pit
    11 - Meta Knight
    12 - Dedede
    13 - DK
    14 - Samus
    15 - Yoshi
    16 - Kirby
    17 - Fox
    18 - Pikachu
    19 - Luigi
    20 - Captain Falcon
    21 - Ness
    22 - Bowser
    23 - Peach
    24 - Zelda
    25 - Ice Climber
    26 - Marth
    27 - Game & Watch
    28 - Falco
    29 - Ganondorf
    30 - Wario
    31 - Pikmin & Olimar
    32 - Lucas
    33 - Diddy
    34 - Pokemon Trainer
    35 - Charizard
    36 - Squirtle
    37 - Ivysaur
    38 - Lucario
    39 - Ike
    40 - ROB
    41 - Purin
    42 - Toon Link
    43 - Wolf
    44 - Snake
    45 - Sonic
    46 - Select
    48 - Kirby Hats
    223 - Character Calls
    323 - Galleom (Mewtwo in Project M)
    325 - Duon (Roy in Project M)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

This code doesn't work AT ALL out of Project M.

I've followed every single instruction, but now Sonic freezes as soon as I select him.
There are NO hacks in my Wii but the ShadowKong PSA and the voice SFX.

Tried removing the hacks again to see what was going on, still crashed.
Got rid of the code, selected Sonic again, perfect.

The same thing happened when I selected Wario.

Now I think I should go back to Riivolution.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 17, 2013, 04:58:56 AM
This code doesn't work AT ALL out of Project M.

I've followed every single instruction, but now Sonic freezes as soon as I select him.
There are NO hacks in my Wii but the ShadowKong PSA and the voice SFX.

Tried removing the hacks again to see what was going on, still crashed.
Got rid of the code, selected Sonic again, perfect.

The same thing happened when I selected Wario.

Now I think I should go back to Riivolution.
projectM 3.0 COMES with the RSB engine code
additionally, projectM is NOT compatable with custom PSAs, you shouldnt be using project M as a base mod loader for normal modding, project M is only if you want to play competitively with THEIR rules

Quote from: Diddy Kong on December 17, 2013, 10:43:07 PM
projectM 3.0 COMES with the RSB engine code
additionally, projectM is NOT compatable with custom PSAs, you shouldnt be using project M as a base mod loader for normal modding, project M is only if you want to play competitively with THEIR rules

Project M 3.0 uses this code, and works flawlessly.
Out of Project M, this code doesn't work.
No sounds are changed, and Sonic freezes when selecting him
I never said I was using it in Project M, I said I was using it OUT of Project M.
I tried to use it out of it, and it didn't work.
Read again.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

the code works for me, you cant have huge sawnd files thi sway though, they have to be named 223.sawnd i think,  gecko is unstable as [censored] with how specific files have to be to the original in my experience, with gecko, CSPs that totaled too big froze in gecko, but not with riivo for example, while with sounds, annuncers that USED to work (which are huge) no longer work and muffle on a fresh SD AND freeze

When I put the code, what it does is to mess some of the Announcer sounds.
Also, it freezes when I select Sonic.
The same happened with Wario but at a match. He couldn't respawn because the game froze.

I was using no hacks but the ShadowKong PSA and that code.
Deleted everything, and the problem was the code.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey I need help, I added the RSBE code and when I started brawl all my hacks did not load it was just regular brawl. What am I doing wrong. I have the File Patch code and I have all the folders named and put in order correctly.  :oshi: :oshi:

Post Merge: January 06, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

The codes I have are phantom wings stage expansion 2.0 code, eternal yoshi's maxed out css code, custom sound engine 2.5 code, Oshtoby's Stage Dependant Song Loader, and the file patch code that's it. Why isnt it working :oshi: :oshi:

Quote from: BlazingFury on January 06, 2014, 04:41:29 PM
The codes I have are phantom wings stage expansion 2.0 code, eternal yoshi's maxed out css code, custom sound engine 2.5 code, Oshtoby's Stage Dependant Song Loader, and the file patch code that's it. Why isnt it working :oshi: :oshi:
Try without the custom song engine code. I think it's not compatible with RSBE.

Quote from: Eggman12 on January 06, 2014, 06:43:32 PM
Try without the custom song engine code. I think it's not compatible with RSBE.

Your kidding? Now how am I suppose to have my custom stages with music or have custom victory theme's?

The code helps to have SFX in Gecko.
But the most horrible glitch is that many other sounds of the game are messed up after including this code.
Unless used by ASF1nk or Project M.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

sorry for asking but, is this code still being worked on or is it on hold or possibly (hope not) dead.

Quote from: lilggamegenuis on January 07, 2014, 03:53:28 AM
sorry for asking but, is this code still being worked on or is it on hold or possibly (hope not) dead.
from what i understand its finished
i havent  had any issues with it
just dont forget to have all sounds in mono format and dont put bigger sound files then their respective soundbank

Quote from: BlazingFury on January 07, 2014, 02:18:40 AM
Your kidding? Now how am I suppose to have my custom stages with music or have custom victory theme's?
yeah i know :/. I'm using the custom music engine code too and when i tried RSBE with it, it doesn't work.