Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 30, 2013, 11:10:50 PM #45 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:36:06 PM by Amarythe
Ah; I'm using the right to left one.

I'll just collab the piece the way Omega said to for now, since the hack is done and I wanna showcase it as soon as possible. But I still want some reassurance on the specific members who touched the animations.

Aaaaand on that note... UPDATE!
True Link Version 1.5 has been released in the vault!

Really sexy edits this time around. Everybody's complaints have been addressed and the PSA is muuuuuch more  efficient. Soon enough you'll forget you're playing a PSA!

...Erm, OK. So it seems no matter how many times I try and edit the collab box, Kagamar won't show up. Is he... lyk, a real person? Am I spelling his user wrong? *searches around*

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

You gotta collab Omega, Kage, Kien, and I bro.

Not sure about Kien, he probably wants to be credited. Depends on him.

And did you remove the Slope modifiers from the back roll and smash attack?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 30, 2013, 11:38:37 PM #47 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:46:31 PM by Amarythe
I did collab y'all, don't worry. It wasn't showing up because I was trying to edit in KagEmaru. Thanks for the spelling error Omega, lol.

Aaaaaand no I haven't removed the slopes yet. I'm gonna do that quick...

=EDIT=
So.

The Slopes are removed and literally nothing changed. D:

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I'll check it when I have time to do so. There's little reason as to why they aren't being lifted up.

Try translating another bone instead of whatever bone you're using to imitate a jump.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HEY CREDIT KIENAMARU please he will be suicidal if he gets anymore collabs I promise you this.

Done. But, dafuq? Why does he want credits and not collabs? :|

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles


Makes... sense. Almost. Sort of. Maybe. Not really.

Whateva, as long as everything's sorted out.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Oh my bad about that spelling error lol  :P

Wild UPDATE appeared!!

True Toon Link V1 has been released in the Vault!

Ahhhhh! I'm so flippin' proud of this hack! It's SO fun to play!! ASDFGHJKL;

Two words: Pegasus. Boots. Updating the OP now!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Man, I just wanted to stop by and say that your "True" hacks are seriously awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with Marth!

Thank you so much man! I love the feedback!

I've got some nifty tricks up my sleeve for Marth.

...And Roy. But for now that's all I'm gonna say.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on August 01, 2013, 02:07:30 AM
Thank you so much man! I love the feedback!

I've got some nifty tricks up my sleeve for Marth.

...And Roy. But for now that's all I'm gonna say.
Roy, too?! ...I don't even know what to say... Other than OMFGIFREAKINGLOVEYOU.
...That is all.

Any chance of a True Samus any time soon? Just wondering...

Quote from: Amarythe on August 01, 2013, 01:52:44 AM
Wild UPDATE appeared!!

True Toon Link V1 has been released in the Vault!

Ahhhhh! I'm so flippin' proud of this hack! It's SO fun to play!! ASDFGHJKL;

Two words: Pegasus. Boots. Updating the OP now!
"Tokiomi! Give this guy a gold bar!"
Bah, I'll reward you myself :
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.