Super Smash Bros. All Stars (Teaser: Lucas, Popo & Nana)

Started by Amarythe, July 26, 2013, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey, Everyone, I was just wondering why the download for true Bowser was bad.
When I get to Mediafire it won't let me download it.
Anyone else get this problem? I really like playing Bowser, and I want his Punch from Bowser's inside Story.

April 23, 2014, 04:00:58 AM #676 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:05:22 AM by AkenoS3
Hmm... or Amarythe removed it because he wanted to work on it, or your pc is the one to blame.
Edit: Tested... I can download it without any issues via my phone...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I didn't remove Bowser because I wanted to update him, however I did neglect to repost the link on account of that fact.

MediaFire trashed the file on their own, for reasons unknown. Well, actually, I do know the reason: MediaFire is just a [censored]ty file system, that's why it got trashed.

But Blitzus, if you're looking to get your hands on the PSA, the download IS available! What you need to do is look for "True Bowser 12%" on YouTube. Find the video of my PSA and the video's uploader has a live link to the file there in the comment section.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm swamped right now so organizing all of my work is a really hard task.

IN OTHER NEWS,

I haven't touched my hacks for some time now, but I'm gonna make time for Mario this weekend. Since I last relayed my progress, I've got a working beta of the Fire Hand from Superstar Saga functioning pretty well! However, I'm polishing it up right now, and adding in a fancy little easter-egg... remember how the move fails if you charge it for too long? Hehehe. Let's just say you'll wanna think twice before fully charging his new F-Smash.

In other news, I don't recall if I said this yet, but I'm making it so that every time Mario uses the Fireball, he switches to Fire Mario... and the feature is even slot specific! Here and there I've made some minor breakthroughs, but it's been a tough process. Long story short, I think I know what I've gotta do to get it working.

That's all for now. I can't put a reliable time frame on this next release, but I can assure you it will be worth the wait.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Big problem, amigo. When downloading it from the youtube, it sent me to the brawl vault
The brawl vault sent me to the bad Mediafire.
I'm sure you see the problem
Do you have a direct download somewhere?

Hey! Good stuff you have here, If you need any help on some sort of Recolors just tell me I can help you :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Blitzus on April 24, 2014, 11:18:25 PM
Big problem, amigo. When downloading it from the youtube, it sent me to the brawl vault
The brawl vault sent me to the bad Mediafire.
That's because you clicked the link in the video's description, not the comment section, like I said. Here ya go brother:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rt7qujtjz6mt9sm/True%20Bowser%20%5B12.5%25%5D.rar

Quote from: Infernape on April 25, 2014, 12:05:25 AM
Hey! Good stuff you have here, If you need any help on some sort of Recolors just tell me I can help you :)
While I'm very grateful for the offer, I'm incredibly touchy about recolors for this project. I want to enlist outside help for as many aspects as I can... except when it comes to textures.

I can't help but notice that much of your work involves "traditional" recolors. Meaning, each slot gets it's own respective color; the overwhelming standard for recolor projects.

However, this project is taking an extremely alternative approach, in which each slot is filled with no consideration at all for diversity in colors (the "red" slot, the "blue" slot, etc), but rather, canon appearances of the character from each of their separate games. Provided I commissioned you for something, that would be the priority.

...As for the main problem, I simply don't trust anyone but myself to handle this aspect of the project. In many (or even all) cases, the costumes I'm making involve very fine attention to very minor details, and the I'm trying my hardest to make the colors as excruciatingly accurate as possible as well.

I want to make it absolutely clear that I'm not saying that I'm one of the top texture-producers (far from it), or that I'm rejecting your help because your submissions are low quality (your work is pretty good). What I'm saying is that the textures in the project must follow a strictly uniform set of rules/specifications, and that in order to maintain that unified focus, I can't afford to risk giving a team of hackers jurisdiction over this, that, or the other thing.

Thanks a ton for the offer though! If you have any suggestion for the project, be sure to drop them my way.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Allrighty, I got the bowser in, and man It works great. No complaints.

I've also gotten Link, and... I'm less impressed with him.
Just a little constructive criticism.. I like the visuals and everything, but These are probably just a few errors.
I get that you're working on making his Over smash off the ground, but I'm not gonna talk about that. it's not the problem about it, anyway. The  problem is that the hitbox is all awkward. It's not dependable for hitting someone adjacent to you. Just something I noticed.
Also spotted a graphical bug: when using the sprint animation and turning around, Link pulls out his sword. Nothing too big, but I felt a little obligated to report it.

Again, this is solid work, and I know you're busy, but they're just things i caught while playing.

Link is extremely outdated, some of my very earliest work.

After I pump out Mario and DK, I'll be updating him completely. I've got some new tricks up my sleeve, so this will be sure to impress. ;)

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Blitzus on April 27, 2014, 03:34:23 AM
when using the sprint animation and turning around, Link pulls out his sword. Nothing too big, but I felt a little obligated to report it

Amarythe, you can use my sprint animations from my SS Link hack. I don't know if I changed the turn animation, but I did do the wait to run one.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 27, 2014, 01:14:42 PM
Amarythe, you can use my sprint animations from my SS Link hack. I don't know if I changed the turn animation, but I did do the wait to run one.
I'll check out your stuff soon, see if I can utilize some of your material. I'm thinking of tackling this on my own though, now that I'm a competent PSAer. It shouldn't be too tough.

The SS Run will also end up being slot specific, so I won't be adding it until I have a good chunk of the textures done for Link.

I just started playing around with Link today, and I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. I've refined his Jab and it looks much better.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Just an idea, but Bowser is one of my favorite video game characters of all time, I downloaded a voice mod for him yesterday.
I had an idea for a replacement for his Down special, the Ground pound. In Bowser's inside Story, Bowser had a Ground pound that let him jump, retreat his limbs into his shell, and slam to the ground. Just an idea, and I know you have a lot on your plate, and a life of your own, but I just think that the stuff you do here is very true to the games.

Just reporting a suggestion and wish you a nice day!

Just thought I'd post this here for you. It's a new Low Taunt for Ike that goes into his new Wait1 that I made for ya.

I know you're not really working on him right now, but I was wondering if you wanted this to go with him. I just finished it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why did you animate the cape? it wont obey you ingame since its comanded by wind and ignores the animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 29, 2014, 03:46:24 PM #688 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:12:21 PM by Naoto-san
When I made the first version of it, the animation actually came out just like it did in BrawlBox. So I was thinkin it might do it again. This is an updated version of one of my new taunts for him. I still need to test it though. During his Low Taunt animation I think his capes physics don't actually apply for some reason. Since it looks like what it does in game and in BB. Just guessing to be honest.

EDIT: Alright, I tested the animation in game, and the cape moves perfectly just how I animated it. So I think my above assumption is true, at least with Ike's taunts.

So Amarythe if you want it I can send it to you later.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did you test it out on places that have really weird wind effects and such?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.