Mortimer's Thread - Wandering

Started by Mortimer, July 29, 2013, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think about this Koopa psa? Should I release it?

Yeah, sure.  
18 (81.8%)
I would give a try.
3 (13.6%)
The psa seems decent, but the character is not that interesting.
0 (0%)
I like the character, but the psa is not what I expected.
1 (4.5%)
No, I definitely don't care about this character neither any psa related to it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

September 23, 2016, 06:14:46 PM #285 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:19:32 PM by Mortimer
I can't think of anything to be added. The only thing missing is the extra damage voice clips I always use.
But I won't set release dates because last time I missed it by several months. I didn't even make the video yet; things are always getting in the way...  :P also means I can't give the psa the attention I should in case any bug shows up.

By the way, I apologize for that. This kind of delay is unusual for me.

Can I test it out? I was developing a Nintendo vs capcom and Marvel Vs Capcom build and I needed more capcom characters for both builds.

Sorry, I just said I'm with little time to mess with brawl, your tests will have no use.
Besides, just because it's not crashing the game it doesn't mean it's ready to be tested that way.
I also would have to write you instructions on how to use it because you will have a hard time figuring it out by yourself, and I'm not in the mood to do that, something I may change in a nearby future, and then would have to write again.

Not a problem. Let's hope there won't be any more problems with the mod in the future

Hey'all. Going straight to the point, the bug Chris had I thought that was fixed, wasn't fixed. And no, I have no idea when it will be released, but you I can assure you it won't be in the following months.

Open this if you want the not so "straight to the point" stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hope to see more progress :)
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


Just to let you guys a bit more safe about this, let me say I never gave up any of my works so far. What I start, I finish. It doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll get this done. And here's just to not say I never showed anything. I found this screenshot in my dolphin folder.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

! No longer available

I mentioned about this once. It's not finished and it's bugged. And no, I didn't gave up on Chris to do this. It's a secondary thing I've been doing slower than ever since 2015. It consumes time, anyway.
BUT I'm showing one of the many reasons for my delay. I always loved SMW2 and is what made me do it.

I see Chris made an appearance in your latest video. Your characters are always interesting. You put a code in for the fruit?

Anyway, how did you do that you did at 12:18 of the video, the effect that makes the character look like it has afterimages. There seem to be many possibilities in coding that I'm not even aware of.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Quote from: 99Lives on March 28, 2017, 03:33:12 AM
I see Chris made an appearance in your latest video. Your characters are always interesting. You put a code in for the fruit?
After all this time, I had to show he is real.
I didn't understand what you meant with the code, but in most ways I can think, the answer will be yes.

Quote from: 99Lives on March 28, 2017, 03:33:12 AM
Anyway, how did you do that you did at 12:18 of the video, the effect that makes the character look like it has afterimages. There seem to be many possibilities in coding that I'm not even aware of.
That's not coding. It's just a graphic effect that does that. A pretty big one.

That's a super cool graphic effect, can you teach me how, somehow?
Also, care to give your guardian of insanity PSA?
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


Hello for the remaining ghosts that are still haunting this place.

I didn't stop modding brawl, but slowed down considerably.
I bring some news at last...

-Barely any progress was made with Chris since my last post here. My brother is in charge of making his video. Until he makes it, Chris won't be released.
I have no clue when that will happen. Probably 6 months+ from now. I wouldn't wait for it if I were you.

-I ultimately decided to not release the neo yoshi psa.

-I updated a little my Koopa psa, mostly tweaks. It's on my vault.

-I started a Wesker psa some time ago. Made his soundpack, imported the model, blah blah and already coded half of his attacks.
Chris is an abnormal case. Odds are I'll finish Wesker before him. You don't have to trust me for this one, but that's the truth.


That's it, basically. To be clear, I didn't cancel Chris.

See you in 2019(?), if I live that long.  8)
Or I may post some animations here, sometime. If brawl lives long enough as well.

I'm glad to hear that your still working one Chris, and Wesker too ;D that's also wonderful news.

What character is Weaker going to be over?
Also I can send you Weaker's voice wavs from Marvel vs Capcom 3, if you don't have them already that is.