Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Reaver Ind. [Model Imports & Exports Emporium]Dragon Quest and Princess Crown  (Read 58855 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 07:23:39 PM »

Well here is the .obj file of the Silver Sonic:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/97pxq1etis1zl43/Silver%20Sonic%20MkII%20model.rar

I'll be surprised if you could get them to be rigged because the hand is like one solid object which literally has no fingers.

Edit: Also excellent work and good luck in creating Mighty No.9 "Beck"Happy Face
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:27:35 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »

Never is a thing you shouldn't say.

https://app.box.com/s/c9wegrgmu5ndc128u8rg

That should at least make it a bit easier for you to get some thumbs and fingers.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 07:44:56 PM »

okay I'll see what I can fix up, thank you spex for the help. Smiley

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 12, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »

Silver Sonic? Me like.
    You're making a custom edit of dec0rum's Honey? To look like STF? Awesome either way.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2013, 06:43:31 PM »

Well I haven't really done anything for a good while now, for reasons I promised to keep to my self now.  But I will probably start posting more ssbb stuff on my deviantart account to get some activity going on there so people will know what I'm about and what I'm trying to do.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 12:23:27 AM »

Stuff before I upload him to the vault:

In all honesty, I'm not really sure with this one.  It might have turned out better maybe over another character idk.  I kind of hate his giant junk pieces on him, but whatever.

I'm going to go back to Metal Sonic since I skipped rigging the fingers for him.  So I feel more confident about rigging the fingers now.  After he's done, then I'll get Fixing Joe Musashi finally.  Right now I'm going to bed.

Edit: fixed the OP to included a link to Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles to their respective vault download.
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:43:43 AM by MonoBear » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 18, 2013, 12:23:40 PM »

Stuff before I upload him to the vault:

In all honesty, I'm not really sure with this one.  It might have turned out better maybe over another character idk.  I kind of hate his giant junk pieces on him, but whatever.

I'm going to go back to Metal Sonic since I skipped rigging the fingers for him.  So I feel more confident about rigging the fingers now.  After he's done, then I'll get Fixing Joe Musashi finally.  Right now I'm going to bed.

Edit: fixed the OP to included a link to Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles to their respective vault download.

Nah. I think Wolf for Metal Sonic just fits all the Metals much better. BTW, almost done with Rocket.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »

Silver Sonic mkII needs an HQ model. It's so pointy Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »

Agreed.  I'm going to change plans for Joe Musashi, He needs alot of work to be done to him.  So I'm moving on to Tails and seeing if I can get him fully operational over the Tails Mk PSA thingy.  Following this will be Shadow [STF] style and whatever else I can get my hands on.  I would also like to say that I may ignore this order and rip some [censored] from some more games.

I'll also be returning to some of my earlier crap I tried to request for from the importers here, I found my collections so Sonic related stuff may be slow.

Unless there is a Sonic character that is in dire need of being imported or that I want to import, then I would do it.  But I'm not in any hurry to search for that yet.
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:22:44 PM by MonoBear » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2013, 01:14:17 PM »

After a long hiatus from this stuff do to RL crap, I finally feel comfortable to get back in the swing of things.  I will be finally uploading The 'Sonic The Fighter' Shadow sometime later on today, I then will be away from model importing to help AnImAiNe in getting some good Sanji voice mod stuffs.

Forgive me when I say this but I have no idea about the post above me was supposed to be about and I have completely forgotten about it, if anyone could remember that September, please don't hesitate in doing so. Sad

Another voice mod would be a Dark Ryu that needs to be completed, however it all requires Brawlbox IDs and I have yet to finish translating them to Smashbox, so this is a slow moving mod as well.  But once I find a good place to just jump in and attack it with the addition of my missing mojo, then I can get the ball rolling.

Happy Kwanzaa everybody, here's a pic of the Shadow with the modern eyes:

there will always be a classic eye version in my downs Smiley

And here's a book to get you started if your not to sure what Kwanzaa is:

I sort of feel bad for Kwanzaa bot and how many times he gave out that book....

Edit: due to my job, I will have to delay releases until my days off... Sad
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:46:13 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: December 31, 2013, 05:00:42 AM »

After a long hiatus from this stuff do to RL crap, I finally feel comfortable to get back in the swing of things.  I will be finally uploading The 'Sonic The Fighter' Shadow sometime later on today, I then will be away from model importing to help AnImAiNe in getting some good Sanji voice mod stuffs.

Forgive me when I say this but I have no idea about the post above me was supposed to be about and I have completely forgotten about it, if anyone could remember that September, please don't hesitate in doing so. Sad

Another voice mod would be a Dark Ryu that needs to be completed, however it all requires Brawlbox IDs and I have yet to finish translating them to Smashbox, so this is a slow moving mod as well.  But once I find a good place to just jump in and attack it with the addition of my missing mojo, then I can get the ball rolling.

Happy Kwanzaa everybody, here's a pic of the Shadow with the modern eyes:

there will always be a classic eye version in my downs Smiley

And here's a book to get you started if your not to sure what Kwanzaa is:

I sort of feel bad for Kwanzaa bot and how many times he gave out that book....
    lol Those shoes. If his shoes are going to be like that mind if I post a vertex edit to make them look like his normal shoes? Or are you going to make them normal?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 12:25:50 PM »

I see what your saying, but I have another issue with Shadow and I'll probably need some assistance with him.  The textures seemed to be flipped or glitched in some way and I forgot how to fix those errors again.  So I couldn't actually get Shadow out on the 26 of December like I wanted to. Sad

Edit: Uploaded problem pic:

once I fix this, then I will worry about the issue with his shoes.  I should also mention that this is over Wario.
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:35:53 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »

Finally was able to get him out of the errors and WIP station.  Looking forward to more days where I can just rest and relax before I end up working my black [censored] off again and having little to no time for myself.  I [censored] about not being employed, and now...

I don't even know anymore.....

I want Tails to be the next model though.

Edit: refraining from triple posting here is a big[censored] picture of Tails that links to the download in the vault:

I'm still thinking about what to do with Robuttnik and his little robot thingy, Sonic the Fighters is almost done so then I can move towards something else.

Edit2:

New and appropriate shoes by Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ, this should complete shadow's look.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:25:41 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2014, 11:24:56 PM »

I will now give a update on my thread.  I'm dropping Joe Musashi, I can't seem to get anything working when rigging him.  So I'll just upload the whole dang folder of all the .DAE files and the 3DS Max Studio 2011 files in one file and hopefully someday someone could fix what I couldn't or just scrap what I did and do it with their own professional touch.

I hate going through the stupid polygons of the STF models so Eggman and his mech plus that other robot thingy will be on hold until I feel like doing that stuff.  Other than that I uploaded two non Sonic characters to the vault (still pending) and a third will be up there as well (look at avatar).

King Konbu is one of my favorite imports I have ever done, adorable and cool at the same time in my opinion.  credit goes to DeviantArtist jjinomu for the crown model that I saw a certain Dangan Ronpa character wear ( I ain't give'n out spoilers).

His name was ripped from a ecchi manga called Nyatto! where some perverted idiot with a cat has some strange power to only transform female cats into cat girls.  His cat Konbu believes that she is some sort of noble cat of high breed and class and demands to be treated as such.  Read it if you want, it only has 15 chapters since it wasn't really popular to have more than that unfortunately.  But I like cat girls so I thought it was funny.
    Smiley

Another inspiration of this character comes from a youtube channel JaltoidGames, specifically most of the inspiration is from Dalton and Emi's playthrough of Super Mario Bros. 3D World, full of 'Cats', 'Kingly crown' and the funny "Hello" Dalton uses references that I actually used it in naming the crown model while rigging it onto Konbu.

Merry Bell's original look was no where close to the final import picture, she originally had Peach's bust and legs, Marth's cape and emblem, Pit's skirt and that weird SSE bird swan thing that I transformed into a sword.  I unfortunately didn't keep the original files and lost them forever, unless they are on my external hard drive, but that won't do any good now.

She was also made to be entered into the whole KC:MM custom model contest thing, but since I had no idea how to fully rig a model, smoothing them out and all that other stuff like now, she was never completed and never was entered.

Truth be told, her name was super rushed.  I had no idea what to call her and was about to make a thread title "what should I call this character?", I was strapped for names and nothing was coming to mind.  So I just decided to just give her something I like (One Piece), since she was a sheep.....  Merry, and the last name Bell came from Anne Bell which I truly have no idea where that came from, so that is how this sheep girl got her name.

Some of her items don't quite fit her character.  She as a shepherds cane, one could only imagine how she got it and whatever happened to the shepherd.  she has Cook Kirby's pot and a basket because I was thinking about spring picnics :3.  I'm not sure why I gave her a coin, but it was to replace the original item which going to be Toon Link's Pig, which was later used for something far more better.

Dedede looked like a fat *** Pig, so I made him one, simple as that.  But somewhere it started to become really enjoyable to the point I made it original.  With the scraped pig crown weapon from Merry Bell, I decided to make this pig into its own character and thought to my self "wouldn't be funny for a pig to be a chef?  Business would never be great for him."  So I basically stole alot of stuff from Cook Kirby to make him.

My difficulties with him was getting the spatula with the right transparencies and the body parts to appear as they should in game and weighted correctly.  Another problem was the building stress I endured with him while having get up and go to work, coming back tired and sore, not really wanting to do anything related to model rigging and brawl editing.

The last feat was his texture, for those who can get this reference and mental image since I can't find the picture anywhere, I wanted to recreate Sanji's chef outfit from One Piece Unlimited Adventure, but I wasn't really confident in my own abilities and hoped for someone to make something out of Kirby's Chef hat texture.  In the end I did what I could to fix any seams through the textures to get this result, and I'm happy with it.

Where Konbu was cute and cool, Merry was cute and sexy and finally Chef Buta is all that and just down right funny and stupid to me, Chef Buta has to be my most favorite import out of all the Sonic imports, Konbu and Merry.  I hope others would enjoy him as well.
    Smiley

A fourth one was originally planed dubbed "CrystalBeetal" but some rigging issues is giving me second thoughts, all in all he is actually complete-ish:

Mixed with the bug SSE enemy, the Siamese robot, the giant golem bot and the puppet's claws, I was able to create some abomination that looks like a Megaman X3 Maverick ripoff. Awesome Face

The reason why he isn't uploaded is because of rigging problems where pieces just don't connect to the body, which is noticeable in the legs connecting to the round sphere but that could also be easily fixed with some texture edits.

Another issue is the cannons that I can't decided how I wan't them to be rigged.  Final issue, textures coming from the white siamese robot and me not really knowing how to get that working correctly.  But I did manage to get the horn to be some what of a crystal.

I don't really have anything else planed other than more Custom SSE/Smash Bros. fusion imports and Sfx/Voice mods, those seem to be what gets me fired up.  I may have something in the future probably.
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:03:27 AM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2014, 11:27:45 PM »

Reminds me of Spex's Amalgams.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
    Print