Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vegeta SFX sawnd file deletes Snakes files  (Read 1035 times)
firemonke103
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 08, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »

I have a problem with SFX files deleting each other. I use this Vegeta over Wolf hack, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29897, and when I try to replace Wolf's SFX files with Vegeta's .sawnd file included in the hack, for some odd reason all of Snakes's SFX files get deleted. I use Sawndz v0.12 to insert SFX files, and I use Smashbox v0.57 to skim through the smashbros_sound.brsar to make sure th proper files got replaced. At first I wasn't sure which hack caused the issue, but after downloading multiple clean smashbros_sound.brsar files, I found the it was Vegeta that was deleting the files. Before I add Vegeta's files, if I looked through smashbros_sound with Smashbox, I could go to Snakes folder, got to either of his collections 105 or 275, and listen to all of his SFX. After adding Vegeta, if I went to Snakes folder, I could still see the 105 and 275 collections, but they would have no drop-downs, indicating they have no files. Whenever I try to play Snake it freezes when he is introduced in the match. Is there any way to fix this?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: