Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Running Brawl With WiiFlow  (Read 2801 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: August 01, 2013, 08:24:39 PM »

So I've decided to back up all of my Wii games to prepare myself for when my disc drive inevitably goes kaput, and I've managed to get mostly everything working fine.

However, Brawl doesn't seem to work quite as well as everything else. Every time I try running it through WiiFlow, the game boots up, stays running, then tells me to insert the Brawl disc into the disc drive. What's ironic is that even if I have the disc in, I still get the error.

Since this is a Brawl modding website, surely someone has encountered something similar and knows how to fix this issue? For the record, Metroid Prime Trilogy has a similar issue where it plays for a little bit, then crashes, but I don't think it's an issue with dual-layered discs since Other M works perfectly fine (albeit with a little bit of lag).

I've tried installing a bunch of IOSes, but nothing has seemed to resolve this issue. Any advice?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 09:41:02 PM »

Hmm yes. I use wiiflow. If you don't have it fixed by tomorrow, i can check my wiiflow setting for brawl and tell you what to change. For now tho, fiddle around in the settings.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »

lol, made this thread then never logged back in to check it

Yeah, I haven't had time to screw around with it as of late, so if you or anyone else can provide me with details that can resolve this issue, that'd be great. Y'know, IOSes to install, etc etc.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: