Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Project P. Amaterasu  (Read 14179 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 12:24:50 PM »

Ya I really like the Cherry Bom Storm and I didn't even think of using Peach's hearts. ^^ I'm gna try and hack my Wii U today to try this so I can tell you what I think, but btw, could you please keep my pictures of my texture with this PSA on the forum? I know a lot of people don't like it, but I came up with the idea for the whole PSA and moves anyway for my texture... I'm not trying to sound rude but please keep her as the model for the pics on this forum. If I get into making my own hacks again too I know how to texture models so I could make a better one, I used pics on deviantart to base the textures I made off of her and Peach was the easiest and only model I knew how to texture at that time.

No worries, I'll PM you about it ^_^. Be very careful with your Wii U.

Edit: However, I still encourage others to submit their Amaterasu textures if they have any or make any. Just so I know what is available for use in this PSA. If I get a few good submissions, and I have permission, then I can include them in the pack available for download with SOTCruz's textures and the main PSA.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:39:20 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 17, 2013, 06:39:48 PM »

nice hina texture

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »

Yes, thank you Kyouma for giving SOTCruz permission to do the texture and to SOTCruz: great job with the texturiing of Kyouma's Hina import. I will post up new pictures of her using that texture when I have the chance =)

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 06:04:24 PM »

Protip: Include all things involving the PSA in one download, you can edit posts and keep updating them. You're less likely to have people digging around and clicking links to get parts for your PSA than people who download everything

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »

Protip: Include all things involving the PSA in one download, you can edit posts and keep updating them. You're less likely to have people digging around and clicking links to get parts for your PSA than people who download everything

Noted. Thank you ShadowofChaos

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: