ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

April 01, 2012, 09:36:41 PM #1545 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:46:56 AM by HatCatBaseballBat
How I make the white glow/stroke on the character icon:

1. Open up the template of your choice in photoshop
2. Put character on and put on template however way you want
3. Go to fx and make the stroke 2 pixels, color 8e8e8e
4. Duplicate the the character layer
5. Change the stroke of duplicated layer to 1 pixel, ffffff
6. murrge layers or flatten image and save as PNG

Captain Amurrica


Deadpool


Spider-Man


Wolverine


Scott Pilgrim


Young Link


And mine for the rest?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 02, 2012, 05:21:36 AM #1548 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:25:27 AM by HatCatBaseballBat
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 12:53:37 AM
Did you use my Wolverine CSP for that?? :)
Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2012, 12:58:02 AM
And mine for the rest?

yes ( :D) and yes. do you want me remove it or put credit?


Quote from: ASF1nk on March 31, 2012, 10:48:27 PM
The placing of the GCT depends on your xml.
I would recommend this codes for vanilla Brawl.
If you must used them with other code sets, you must override the previous ones.
I can't guarantee 100% compatibility when used with other code sets.

so how would you go about using this? i would love the use the virtical css for the Riivolution i have, but im not sure how to get this going.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Is there a way to keep the Alloys, but get rid of Giga and Warioman? Also, is there a way to change the CSI for the Alloys without changing the CSI of the character already there, like Zelda or Mario?

Can't get this to work with Beyondyou's Riivolution for Gecko OS users. Doesn't seem to be reading my RSBE01 for some reason. Any ideas?

What happens? Does it start up? Do you get the beep of death, and if so when? Are you a US user? Can you get to the character selection screen? Are the icons jumbled up?

Quote from: gambitrulz on April 14, 2012, 12:25:01 AM
What happens? Does it start up? Do you get the beep of death, and if so when? Are you a US user? Can you get to the character selection screen? Are the icons jumbled up?

I also have that kinda problem, like the icons are all jumbled up... the only thing is, i use kind of a different Riivolution... but it still works for the hacks... but i cant figure out how to make the vertical CSS work with the Riivolution i have right now.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

So how's the project going so far? i can't wait for it to come up =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yea, hows the progress so far?

The spinning globe in the backround of Character Select Screen is awesome. Hell, everything is awesome about it!

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 14, 2012, 12:54:31 AM
I also have that kinda problem, like the icons are all jumbled up... the only thing is, i use kind of a different Riivolution... but it still works for the hacks... but i cant figure out how to make the vertical CSS work with the Riivolution i have right now.

Have you used a lot of coding hacks in the past? It seemed like i ran into every road block possible while installing this. I use Riivolution, and what I did was copy the .gct in the codes folder and put it into the gecko folder which contains both a "RSBE01.gct" and a "Riivolution.gct", and I basically made both of those files the RSBE01.gct with the new codes. idk if thats what you're supposed to do, and i still have a problem when I go to the training menu (it gives me the beep of death), but I got normal brawl to work correctly doint that.

Thanks
More progress mainly the player cards. Points if you can spot the others.

Skype: ASF1nk