Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CBliss Crashing Help  (Read 1083 times)
silveruchiha
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 11, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »

So strange shenanigans happening. I finally got the codes to work after a lot of extra work that I didn't really want to bother with, but I got it anyway. All the files are copied from the original Cbliss stuff. All the codes should be the same as the Mewtwo2000 cbliss codes (stable version as I am told). And just about everything works fine. While I still have yet to test out the Pokemon Trainer (the problem being my computer at the moment) I did have some weird crashes in game.

Namely, on the character select screen. Two very specific crashes. One of which was when I had Kirby's 09 character selected in a player slot and I tried opening another player slot and only after a character was selected did it crash. The second was when I tried to play Ness. I couldn't use his default costume because it crashed immediately when selected on the menu. NONE of his other costumes do this and (to my knowledge) no one else on the character select screen has these issues (again, Pkmn have yet to be tested to verify this).

With all the codes and files copied properly (again, to my knowledge) I haven't a clue what could be causing these two oddly specific crashes. Anyone else have any ideas? And, either way, anyone have an idea on how to stop them or prevent them from being a problem?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: