Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Riivolution freezes on the strap screen  (Read 2444 times)
Glunkus
Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

Hi, I've been hacking Brawl for a while and I decided to switch from Gecko OS to Riivolution. All of my hacks worked perfectly on Gecko OS, but whenever I boot up Riivolution, it freezes on the strap menu. I know it loaded my hacks, because I can see my custom strap menu when it freezes. I don't have the file patch code in my GCT, but I thought that maybe I accidentally left it in or something and tried removing the file. When I did that, it still froze, AND it didn't load my hacks! I'm using BeyondYou's Riivolution (http://www.mediafire.com/download/8vj8809jx1nc8po/BeyondYous+Riivolution.rar) and the Generic Brawl Codes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27557) with the File Patch Code deleted. When it freezes, I don't get the loud beeping noise. It just flat out freezes. I do have the file patch code active in my E:/codes folder, but that shouldn't be effecting it since Riivolution doesn't load codes from there.

Ryn-Chan
Expert Kitten

Expanding my art skills as the years go on.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:07:28 PM »

Are you using the Wii U or Wii? Cuz I hack my Wii U and the latest version for RiiVolution for Wii U freezes at the strap screen every time... Idk why though, but only Gecko works for me.

If you're using a Wii though you shouldn't need any codes to make RiiVolution work. I never used codes until I had to use Gecko.

Glunkus
Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 12:17:48 PM »

I'm using a Wii.

Ryn-Chan
Expert Kitten

Expanding my art skills as the years go on.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 08:29:19 PM »

Hmm... I'm not sure what the problem is. You sure you set it up in your SD correctly?

HeXiouM64
Newbie Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 08:05:47 PM »

Try using Riivolution 1.04
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83355460/riivolution.rar
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:08:56 PM by HeXiouM64 » Logged

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 12:39:43 AM »

here this should help just click show spoilers,  hope this helped if not msg me

forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50621.msg1027371#msg1027371

im a riivolution user too so this should help
    go there,  thats a link to my guide,  i would repost but i would get a warning for all caps lmaooo.  but yea i made it simple for anyone to understand,  i put alot of blood and sweat into making that guide it should help you.  Smiley good luck,  let me know wat happens,  if it works on your wii and if you have any questions ask me, Smiley enjoy brawl hacking

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: