Shun's House of Pancakes - Closed. What you see is what you get

Started by Shun_One, September 01, 2013, 12:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 07, 2013, 11:57:31 PM #30 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 05:08:07 AM by Shun_One
Added a Vibrant Mario update and separated some of them from the main download. Project goals and all that. Dr. Mario is no longer included.

You can only find them in this thread now.

Tried my hand at a set of Sonic's attempting to stick relatively close to the blue color. They were fun to make, if nothing else. It just randomly started to bug me when I was using a different colored Sonic with a blue trail. Weird phenomenon, I'd say.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

November 27, 2013, 02:45:42 AM #31 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:31:17 AM by Shun_One
Sorry, sorry. Long time no post.

Updated with a new sword trail for Marth.

EDIT: And a new sword trail for Link.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

New sword trail for Pit added.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hey Shun are you thinking about doing a new toonlink sword trail?

Loving the Marth and Pit slashes do more please :D

theres link stuff under squirtle.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: silver856 on December 06, 2013, 03:08:26 AM
Hey Shun are you thinking about doing a new toonlink sword trail?
Maybe.
Quote from: Zero Requiem on December 06, 2013, 03:11:26 AM
Loving the Marth and Pit slashes do more please :D
I probably will, but I'm running out of characters with sword trails.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 06, 2013, 02:55:54 PM
theres link stuff under squirtle.
Yes, yes there was. I noticed it before I went to sleep last night, but was too sleepy to bother fixing it
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Not entirely sure where to place these on the vault, but there are Mewtwo mods now.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on December 14, 2013, 12:45:52 AM
Not entirely sure where to place these on the vault, but there are Mewtwo mods now.

Yeah, I've got a great Shadow Mewtwo to post and I cant. On that note, could I get you to take some pictures for me?

Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 17, 2013, 09:42:28 PM
Yeah, I've got a great Shadow Mewtwo to post and I cant. On that note, could I get you to take some pictures for me?
Yes I can. Just send me the files you need taken. And at some point, I'll have to update this thread with all of my stuff.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Shadow Dragon Marth released. Merry Christmas.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Roy Sword trail stuffs

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on January 09, 2014, 05:57:53 PM
Roy Sword trail stuffs


Looks badass! Looking forward to test it!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.