Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone who can import Genesis' model (& maybe AC, CC, and KH Sephiroth) on ROB?  (Read 1284 times)
Aura Sphere
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 26, 2013, 11:56:02 AM »

Dunno if I should ask this here, but I downloaded an awesome port of Sephiroth on R.O.B..

Despite the report, it works great. I have a Sephiroth PSA over Marth already, with Genesis, Advent Children Sephiroth, Crisis Core Sephiroth, and Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth models on it as well, but I'm also using Raiden, Edward Elric, Sesshomaru, Darth Maul, etc. over Marth in another set, and this PSA makes it so I don't have to keep switching if I want to use both. The only problem is, the Sephiroth import over R.O.B. doesn't have a Genesis model. Here are the other Marth models I'm using for the Sephiroth PSA:

Genesis
Sephiroth (Crisis Core)
Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts)

Anyone able to port Genesis' model (and maybe the others) over R.O.B. for his Sephiroth PSA? I'm no good with being able to do this. Many thanks to whoever can. That would just be amazing. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I don't know if/where there's a request section.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 06:55:36 PM »

Just change the names to FitRobotXX.pac and FitRobotXX.pcs and that's it.

For example: FitRobot01.pac and FitRobot.pcs
    That way you can replace the first costume.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »

Yeah, I'm dumb XD I figured it out 2 days ago. I followed the logic that, if a module can be used to use a hack designed for STGFINAL.pac to play on STGGW.pac, and any STGFINAL.pac could be renamed to STGGW.pac as long as that module is there, I could do the same with character modules. I got Hyper Sonic's PSA on Dedede and moved the files thanks to that. Thank you for replying though!

Also I'm using a new SD card with the gct file from shock44, since he's been reliable and helpful so far. I wanna add the most up to date custom CSS code, and all the codes needed to play Giga Bowser and Warioman and company (like Giga and Company Engine, Independent Pokemon Engine + No Wreck, CSS Fixes for Giga and Company, CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek, Alloys don't crash and Others don't wreck My Music, and whatever other codes I need to get the CSS icons for Squirtly, Ivysaur, Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Popo, Nana, Giga Bowser, Warioman, Red Alloy, Green Alloy, Blue Alloy, and Yellow Alloy).

I use GeckoOS, and I have the above codes on my other SD card and they work (sans Warioman, who freezes when I pick a stage while using him), but sometimes the game freezes when returning/going to the character select screen. Though, perhaps this is normal? I mean, the codes work for the most part. It's just Warioman doesn't work and the game occasionally freezes when loading the CSS. Was just wondering if anyone had the codes needed to get it all working and have so without any freezing problems like this.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 05:15:16 PM
    Or if anyone knows where I can download the gct that has all those codes working perfectly, that'd work. I need to re-add the codes to get Mewtwo working over Wario, the Sandbag becomes a dollar, the "DK has AAA combo" and "DK has Sonic's IC-Constnt" codes for Sonic over DK and the "Dedede has normal jump" and "Dedede has Sonic's IC-Constant" codes for Shadow over Dedede.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:15:16 PM by Aura Sphere » Logged

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: