Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I open this file?  (Read 2257 times)
Rapunzel
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »

I found this on google.....and I download this level, but I don't know how to open  .bag file? Can anyone help?!?!

Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:45:35 PM »

Moved.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 02:06:07 PM »

Is the hack download a zip file or a rar file? Those are compressed files because they have multiple files in the download. You need the winzip or winrar program to open and extract them first. I use winrar. You can just search "winrar download" on google or bing. It's fast and easy to get. You don't need it as a desktop icon. It'll open those files for you when you click to open them. Right click the files then to choose where to extract them to.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:12:27 PM by Aura Sphere » Logged

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »

Is the hack download a zip file or a rar file? Those are compressed files because they have multiple foles in the download. You need the winzip or winrar program to open and extract them first. I use winrar. You can just search "winrar download" on google or bing. It's fast and easy to get. You don't need it as a desktop icon. It'll open those files for you when you click to open them. Right click the files then to choose where to extract them too.
    You didn't read did you? Allow me to make the right words big and red for you, so you can read it right.
    I found this on google.....and I download this level, but I don't know how to open  .bag file? Can anyone help?!?!

Rapunzel
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 06:19:48 PM »

Yes, it is a .bag file....thanks for the help though! If anyone has the program, to open this.....I can send you the file I need opened! Thanks!

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »

Sorry, I was using my phone. Didn't see that.

But I already figured out the gist of what a .bag file is. I see it associated with .bak files too. Anyway, it's an unknown file, basically. If it's a word document, you rename it from filename.bag to filename.txt. It's probably a .pac if it's a stage file, but could be a .zip or .rar or whatever. You could look for a program that could probably identify what kind of file it is. This has a suggestion.

You could probably find other programs online that could figure it out too. I could be wrong. This was just from the past 2 minutes of research after I read the above quote to me. Couldn't really search on my phone. That's the best suggestion I got. I've never seen a .bag file before.

Post Merge: September 11, 2013, 06:31:45 PM
    Actually yeah, if you send the dl link to me (or all of us), one of us could probably figure it out.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:32:40 PM by Aura Sphere » Logged

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 06:34:26 PM »

Apparently Dragon UnPACKer can open .bag files but we'd be able to help more if you know what the file is from originally.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 06:38:15 PM »

I learned a little more about .bags here: http://wiki.ros.org/Bags

If you already have the stage .PAC file and maybe the .rel file if it needs one, I don't think the .bag is essential. Is .bag the only file you got from the download?

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: