Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Spongeman's Wonderful World of Hacks  (Read 88612 times)
Rialdospaldacht
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2013, 11:15:08 AM »

Okay, yeah, that looks better. Looks rounder. Would you mind uploading a front shot at some point? Since my main concern was that, from the side, they look like they might stick out too far for how wide/high they are.

Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: December 07, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »

It's probably that seam between them and the body, I've been trying to fix that up since starting this whole project but since I can't get the Brawl lighting engine in 3DSMax it's really hard to see while making the edits to fix it. When making the edits the seams aren't there. I'll try to make better before releasing though.

Or is it the shape that looks odd? The angle that the picture was taken at in this compared to the past side-shot I gave is a bit different which you mentioned.

Here's a comparison of the old vs the new (fuller) breasts, the difference is noticeable but barely so. Please tell me what you think.

I think it's ready, now... maybe need to add the tears in the suit, then it's ok!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 05:28:08 PM »

I think it's ready, now... maybe need to add the tears in the suit, then it's ok!

Every change I've made to the model I've seen showcasing I've also made to the "torn" model I showed awhile ago. Besides the bulges they're identical.

I agree though we're getting very close. Smiley

Would you mind uploading a front shot at some point?

Ask and ye shall receive:

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 06:15:14 PM »

Like BlackBoo, I'm usually not one to comment on such hacks, but...

Those breasts should have some sort of "sag" to them. To make them have a more "natural" look. They just look like they're defying gravity at the moment. Though you would have to run the risk of ruining the current look.

Something you could do for an alternate version is add bones, and rig her breasts for "jiggle physics". Also "butt physics", since those glutes are also "enhanced" I regret nothing!

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013, 06:36:03 PM »

Like BlackBoo, I'm usually not one to comment on such hacks, but...

Those breasts should have some sort of "sag" to them. To make them have a more "natural" look. They just look like they're defying gravity at the moment. Though you would have to run the risk of ruining the current look.

Something you could do for an alternate version is add bones, and rig her breasts for "jiggle physics". Also "butt physics", since those glutes are also "enhanced" I regret nothing!
    He would need to rig it over the Rigged boobs Samus made by... StupidMarioFan1, I guess... But he also would've to make a motionetc for this though...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »

He would need to rig it over the Rigged boobs Samus made by... StupidMarioFan1, I guess....
    No. That rig is bad. And has issues. I'd offer to go a breast rig for him, but I don't want to risk my reputation for it...

But he also would've to make a motionetc for this though...
    Yes, he would. Though he would also need to edit the PSA file for her as well.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013, 06:50:02 PM »

No. That rig is bad. And has issues.
    That bad? Though the issues are more because there aren't any changes in the motionetc... I tried it for an animation and it wasn't too bad... but I lost it... Oh shi~ I tried to reproduce a gif with it... which was one of my avi...
    I'd offer to go a breast rig for him, but I don't want to risk my reputation for it...
    I see what you did there ... Didn't see that one...  
    Yes, he would. Though he would also need to edit the PSA file for her as well.
    True... Which means... Extra work for him

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: December 07, 2013, 06:56:27 PM »

I see what you did there ... Didn't see that one...   True... Which means... Extra work for him
    I guess I could pitch in with the rigging and PSA fixing. Worrying about my rep won't do it any good...
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:59:38 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: December 07, 2013, 07:50:35 PM »

Im srs here....nude enhanced jiggle jiggle zss, you guys are to blame.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: December 07, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »

Im srs here....nude enhanced jiggle jiggle zss, you guys are to blame.

Awesome Face

That bad? Though the issues are more because there aren't any changes in the motionetc... True... Which means... Extra work for him
    I guess I could pitch in with the rigging and PSA fixing.
    No. That rig is bad. And has issues. Yes, he would. Though he would also need to edit the PSA file for her as well.

All these things sound awesome but I haven't the faintest idea of how to animate, add bones (much less jiggle bones) and weigh from scratch (and there's probably a bunch of other things in there I'm unaware of).

I can't say how grateful I would be for help but I'm afraid there would be a lot I would have to be shown/study/told in order to do this. If you're on board then great! But I should warn you before I get into any sort of mess... I'm willing to learn, are you willing to teach? Grin

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: December 07, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »

All these things sound awesome but I haven't the faintest idea of how to animate, add bones (much less jiggle bones) and weigh from scratch (and there's probably a bunch of other things in there I'm unaware of).

I can't say how grateful I would be for help but I'm afraid there would be a lot I would have to be shown/study/told in order to do this. If you're on board then great! But I should warn you before I get into any sort of mess... I'm willing to learn, are you willing to teach? Grin
    Sure, Wyanut?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: December 07, 2013, 08:18:32 PM »

Sure, Wyanut?

Alright then! Uhh *scratches head* so what needs to be done first?

If we're working together on this maybe there some sort of collaboration site I could host the files on so we could work on them together instead of just passing things back and forth?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: December 07, 2013, 08:22:39 PM »

Alright then! Uhh *scratches head* so what needs to be done first?
    Bones would need to be added to the model. I can do that for you.

If we're working together on this maybe there some sort of collaboration site I could host the files on so we could work on them together instead of just passing things back and forth?
    You can upload your current work to something like Dropbox.

Or if you have a Skype, we can add each other.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: December 07, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »

Bones would need to be added to the model. I can do that for you. You can upload your current work to something like Dropbox. Or if you have a Skype, we can add each other.

I have both of those, I suppose dropbox would be the easiest way to accomplish things, I was sort of thinking an online workspace where we can edit the files from there... but I'm not sure if such a thing exists.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: December 07, 2013, 08:30:30 PM »

I have both of those, I suppose dropbox would be the easiest way to accomplish things, I was sort of thinking an online workspace where we can edit the files from there... but I'm not sure if such a thing exists.
    I don't think there is. Undecided

The best way to start would be to make a shared folder for our Dropbox accounts.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
    Print
    Jump to: