OVER 900! CSPs!!!

Started by Lockstin, March 14, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey ive used tons of ur csps cuz u like have them all XD but theres 1 just 1 that i really want that isen't there the Black Boo it would be awesome if u made one for me or directed me to 1 thnx a bunch bro :D (btw it would be awesome if he had his approaching face with the tongue he's from Super Mario Galaxy)

ill make those and fix those evantually, my computer is in a fuzz, and i have a lot of other work to do and a bunch of excuces, ill get em eventually.


September 01, 2010, 11:13:02 PM #93 Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:15:48 AM by Sir Combee
Hey I have a few requests when you get the chance.

Goomba (mario series), Doc Louis (punch-out series), King K Rool (DK series), Chris Redfield (Resident Evil Series), Ocarina of Time Zelda (zelda series), Saria (zelda series), The majora mask (zelda series), Chill Penguin (Megaman series), and Sigma (Megaman series)

Thanks a bunch in advanced :)

Yeah, Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, Please? o.o

I'm new to the forums, so I apologize if this request doesn't meet your standards. However, do you think you could turn the following link into a CSP? I'm replacing Ike with Cloud, and I need just one more CSP to be finished. I'd really appreciate it!

http://thelifestream.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/cloud-advent-children-complete.png

September 27, 2010, 03:25:10 AM #96 Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:26:52 AM by PiN0yB0i
Can you add my CSPs? Or do you make your own? :srs:

I'll post them here anyways...


hey could u give me a csp for bayonetta id reallylike it lol :af:

^There already is one.....

@Lockstin: You have Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach in the Naruto section.

i needone of the mario bros hatless but 3d not the crappy one u made no offense :P

December 09, 2010, 03:59:06 AM #100 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:55:01 PM by Helter-Skelter
Do you mind if I post a CSP? I'm new at the whole creation process, and I'd figure I'd share :)



Ibuki, because the newly released Sheik one is amazing. Enjoy, I guess?


hi i just used your striker peach CSP and it froze my game, can u please make another one.