Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: junior139 on April 21, 2011, 06:41:54 AM
cnt wait to see u return mewtwo

^You can see the return of mewtwo on DVD :af2:
*facepalm* I can't believe I just made that joke >///<

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 24, 2011, 04:05:23 PM
^You can see the return of mewtwo on DVD :af2:
*facepalm* I can't believe I just made that joke >///<
That joke would have been funnier if he said something like "Can't wait to see mewtwo returns". Still lol'd...sorta.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

He said he was waiting for mewtwo return hence the return of mewtwo joke X_X *gets shot*


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 24, 2011, 04:05:23 PM
*facepalm* I can't believe I just made that joke >///<

I can.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


As Dark Aura said, Off-topic discussion is off topic, guys...

Well, I'm not back yet, I'm connected from my girl's home. I'm in the middle of the Easter vacation time, and I'll get back home next monday. Anyway, my computer and my thingies are here and I'm gonna make some progress now. Hope to be finishing some stage for next week :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 24, 2011, 04:05:23 PM
^You can see the return of mewtwo on DVD :af2:
*facepalm* I can't believe I just made that joke >///<

That was a good joke xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

See ya later Mewtwo2000. And take a good vacation.

Can't wait to see what you're gonna make next :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Mewtwo time!

I had a feeling you were gonna go away for Easter.. enjoy your time with wifey ;)

How is she doing by the way? Is she getting better?

I'm finally back, and you're gone. Well, I have to say that Kongo Jungle looks great... probably really late to the party on that, but it looks really awesome. Maybe my fav stage from ssb64. Enjoy your vacation man.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 27, 2011, 12:39:23 AM
Mewtwo time!

I had a feeling you were gonna go away for Easter.. enjoy your time with wifey ;)

How is she doing by the way? Is she getting better?
Quote from: Una on April 27, 2011, 09:39:09 AM
^This, how is she?

She isn't getting any better yet. Sanity is really slow, they made her a magnetic resonance a few days ago, and she will not get it until 15 days later... She has started rehabilitation in a physiotherapist, without that resonance. So, she doesn't really know exactly what's wrong with her shoulder yet, but she's already starting a rehabilitation program. Hope she's getting better from now on...

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 27, 2011, 02:11:54 AM
I'm finally back, and you're gone. Well, I have to say that Kongo Jungle looks great... probably really late to the party on that, but it looks really awesome. Maybe my fav stage from ssb64. Enjoy your vacation man.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm sorry to hear that, man... All of our thoughts are with her. I'm sure she'll get better though. ^^

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 27, 2011, 11:13:16 AM
She isn't getting any better yet. Sanity is really slow, they made her a magnetic resonance a few days ago, and she will not get it until 15 days later... She has started rehabilitation in a physiotherapist, without that resonance. So, she doesn't really know exactly what's wrong with her shoulder yet, but she's already starting a rehabilitation program. Hope she's getting better from now on...

sorry, esperemos a que mejore, solo ten fe  ;)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 27, 2011, 11:13:16 AM
She isn't getting any better yet. Sanity is really slow, they made her a magnetic resonance a few days ago, and she will not get it until 15 days later... She has started rehabilitation in a physiotherapist, without that resonance. So, she doesn't really know exactly what's wrong with her shoulder yet, but she's already starting a rehabilitation program. Hope she's getting better from now on...
Best of luck man, i'll be praying for a fast recovery :)
(even though i don't pray..)