Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

If you don't mind, would you like to look at the stage and tell me what to do in order to fix It? I don't want you to fix It for me, I want you to tell me what I need to do so I can fix It myself.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Mewtwo, you make me cry because of that stage.

*hugs Mewtwo2000*

You made it so beautiful. <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


This probably won't be possible until the model builder is complete, but maybe once this is possible you'll be able to take all of the different models and combine them into one model. That would solve this problem you're having right?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Not sure, it seems to be just a memory problem or something. Maybe too much data to handle, maybe it's just the number of different textures in different models... Don't know.

I was able to build the whole icecream with 44 models, but I wasn't able to include the 19 models of the garbage. Those use transparency, while the icecreams don't. Also, a single garbage didn't work, but 2 rings for the icecreams worked. It seems to be very relative. I have to test many things, it may be working with lower textures. Or, as you say, a model joiner could make this be not that near to the limit.

Anyway, I've not said my last word with this stage. But, for now, let's leave it as is. Exams are very near, and people are demanding at least 3 of the stage I'm not finished with yet.

By the way, I'm leaving again with my girlfriend, this is the last time in a while. Exams are almost here, and I'll have to study. So, I won't be able to travel with her in that time. Also, I want to remind you that some of my best stages were made while in exams. Hyrule 64 and Dreamland were made from exam to exam. And I remember that my first steps with Fourside were in exams too. Now it's easier to me with the video capture card to hack while in exams, at the beginning I needed a tv, which isn't in my bedroom.

Well, see ya next week :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

May 25, 2011, 11:13:36 PM #3965 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:14:40 PM by Sorceress
Aww.. Mewtwo your almost finished with the FOD because you need that bulb on the fountain and that huge yellow star and some other stuff, but you can't add them because of the file size. :(

and see ya. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wow FoD looks amazing.  I am not sure if this has been addressed before or not but do you plan on revamping Venom at some point in the future? I know you are already working on some other stages like the Banjo Kazooie ones (which will be awesome!) but Venom could really use some sort of revamp.  If it is even possible to do, having the canyon scenery and the cave would be awesome.

The filesize may reduce when the unused texture is erase - Koronia_004



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 25, 2011, 11:12:39 PMAlso, a single garbage didn't work, but 2 rings for the icecreams worked.
Out-of-context quote of the week right here.

Does your Fountain of Dreams strictly go over Final Destination or something now? I tried it over Green Greens without a rel file, and I got a freeze.



Hi, I'm back xD

Hope to be working on Peach's Castle and Grunty's Tower later today
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial