Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Are you going to make a results screen of the fighters coming out Peach's Castle's door.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2011, 07:21:26 PM
Are you going to make a results screen of the fighters coming out Peach's Castle's door.

I'd add that
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Remember this stage you made:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4906
I have a revamp idea that'll make me download it.
You know how you made it so if you touch the tornado on Hyrule temple you die by going upward?
Can you make it so that goes for the grass for this stage?

Also, make a platform under the main part of the stage(where you fight on), so you will need to make the platform you fight on breakable just like your Ganondorf Tower stage.

i got a idea for http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4906
do it so kid goku is in background and watching the fight ;D or kid krillin
also make the stage Brawl styled(if i dont self try)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 08:15:12 PM
i got a idea for http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4906
do it so kid goku is in background and watching the fight ;D or kid krillin
also make the stage Brawl styled(if i dont self try)
Add that to my ideas.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2011, 08:29:50 PM
Add that to my ideas.
i got Kid goku import model if you wanted that :D
since the DL link for kid goku over Luigi is Down
for kid Krillin he is around here in the Forum in psa/animation boards
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 08:51:42 PM
i got Kid goku import model if you wanted that :D
since the DL link for kid goku over Luigi is Down
for kid Krillin he is around here in the Forum in psa/animation boards

I'll find the Krillin one from the vault or the import from the forums.

Not sure what by a Top version, I hope you mean we get to fight on the roof :D
And I reaaaally hope you do a drained moat version fighting under the bridge, maybe even with the hole for the invisible cap as a death boundary.

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 15, 2011, 12:39:12 AM
And I reaaaally hope you do a drained moat version fighting under the bridge, maybe even with the hole for the invisible cap as a death boundary.
THAT would be sweet :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2011, 07:21:26 PM
Are you going to make a results screen of the fighters coming out Peach's Castle's door.

I'm gonna try it. It should be a cutted version of the stage, if I included the whole thing I don't guess it would work. Anyway, I'll try it with the whole thing first.

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 15, 2011, 12:39:12 AM
Not sure what by a Top version, I hope you mean we get to fight on the roof :D
And I reaaaally hope you do a drained moat version fighting under the bridge, maybe even with the hole for the invisible cap as a death boundary.

I'll try that one too. The only problem would be the camera, since there's a wall under there. But I'll try my best. And yeah, Top version = Top of the castle (roof) version. That one may have a smaller Castle due to gameplay issues.

About all those ideas for the Budokai stage... Well, okay, I'll do some of them. I didn't understand the under-the-ground-platform one anyway O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 15, 2011, 08:55:37 AM
I'm gonna try it. It should be a cutted version of the stage, if I included the whole thing I don't guess it would work. Anyway, I'll try it with the whole thing first.

I'll try that one too. The only problem would be the camera, since there's a wall under there. But I'll try my best. And yeah, Top version = Top of the castle (roof) version. That one may have a smaller Castle due to gameplay issues.

About all those ideas for the Budokai stage... Well, okay, I'll do some of them. I didn't understand the under-the-ground-platform one anyway O.o

A result Peach Castle Screen?

Some like MK64? lol

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 15, 2011, 08:55:37 AM
I'll try that one too. The only problem would be the camera, since there's a wall under there. But I'll try my best.

Instead the camera facing towards the castle, you can have it facing to the left or right. That way you won't have to worry about the wall obstructing it. But then the only death zones would be the top of the screen and the invisible cap hole... hmm...

Oh, don't worry, I will find the way :P

A wide angle for the camera is a possibility, for example xD

*goes back to work on the stage*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

June 15, 2011, 02:25:55 PM #4213 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:26:56 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 15, 2011, 08:55:37 AM
About all those ideas for the Budokai stage... Well, okay, I'll do some of them. I didn't understand the under-the-ground-platform one anyway O.o
The reason I said the underground platform was because you know how if the block breaks and you'll fall all the way down(Like in Ganondorf's Tower)?
Well, here's a pic displaying what I'm talking about:


The green line in the stage is the platform right under the fighting area.
Also, can you make that platform under the fighting stage textured as rubble/dirt/broken cement?
In the pic, you can see where it says Kid Goku VS. Kid Krillin...that's where they will be animated.

June 15, 2011, 02:28:48 PM #4214 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:29:50 PM by Puraidou
Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2011, 02:25:55 PM
I made it a tinypic picture just in case he can't see the imgur like me. >.>"