Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

xD

By the way, Kwark asked me to add shadows to his MKWii stages. I've added them to his Mario Circuit one, while Bowser's Castle already had this feature before he asked me.

This is the stage. New lighting for characters too.



http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tsivtqwixzckyau

I suppose he will be updating his vault entries soon anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Oh that looks much, much better. Even the damn flower has a shadow, Mr. Detail.

What else is there to do on Dark Link's Room? It looks about 90% done.

Textures, they have not the shades yet (it doesn't look bad because there are not much shades really), the back door (even if it isn't visible while playing), and the whole room after the battle.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol can there be on option that you couldnt use the ASL code because your using Riivolution. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


lol awesome! XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Mewtwo, do you mind answering my question in your ASL thread? :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sorceress on August 24, 2011, 06:28:42 AM
Looks like it's almost done, great work on Dark Link's room.

So amazing...

*stares in wonder*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dark Link's room looks pretty much done, which means it will be released in like 4 months.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 25, 2011, 01:27:53 AM
Dark Link's room looks pretty much done, which means it will be released in like 4 months days.
^ fixed :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Can we has a version that goes from one door to the other, much like the way you gave us a front/side view of sandcastle? this way both doors are visible.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

August 25, 2011, 11:38:16 AM #4946 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:42:35 AM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 25, 2011, 01:27:53 AM
Dark Link's room looks pretty much done, which means it will be released in like 4 months.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 25, 2011, 04:22:58 AM
^ fixed :P

xD

He's talking about what happened with Peach's Castle xD

I'll try to get it done a little earlier than that  r)

Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
Mewtwo, do you mind answering my question in your ASL thread? :D

If you're talking about your custom song issue, I can't do anything with it. I mean, I've not ever made a code, just used them. If the ASL code makes the custom song code not work well on added stages, the only thing I can guess is asking who made both codes to see.

My only idea is: Is there any way to customize the songs on mushroomy underground? If that so, ASL stages should be the same. That's all. I'm sorry  :-\
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial



I did a retexture of your Saffron City using Bad Randalph SSB 64 HD Textures : 3

Yeah, I know it. I guess people usually ask for permission first, anyway... It's a rule or something like that  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

mmm i didnt think thats was going to bug you off :C I always liked your stages and i did this when my internet was unstable