Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz on February 04, 2012, 01:48:04 PM
Happy birthday Mewtwo!! \o/
Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
Happy birthday big guy!
Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on February 04, 2012, 06:51:43 PM
Happy birth!day mewtwo!
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on February 04, 2012, 07:13:11 PM
Happy birthday mewtwo!!! :D
Quote from: AGFanProduction on February 05, 2012, 12:37:24 AM
Happy Birthday! Mewtwo! :vyse:
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on February 05, 2012, 12:50:28 AM
Yo, Happy Birthday! :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :vyse: :vyse: :vyse:
Quote from: Ikuto on February 05, 2012, 01:54:40 AM
HappY B-day Mew!two2000
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 05, 2012, 05:03:12 AM
Happy birthday.

I couldn't think of anything to help mine stand out...

Here's a cake:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you all  :happy:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

so how's it feel to be 1 year more older? :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lol, we filled a whole page with "Happy Birthday!" xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

does the meme "the cake is a lie" come from SM64???
lol at random off-topic...

u better make the mighty poo stage sir

Quote from: jokekid on February 07, 2012, 07:10:04 PM
does the meme "the cake is a lie" come from SM64???

It comes from Portal

Quote from: jokekid on February 07, 2012, 07:10:04 PM
u better make the mighty poo stage sir

All day this.  It would be too priceless



Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 07, 2012, 08:29:43 PM
It comes from Portal

lol, i always thought it came from SM64, from the letter from peach talking about a cake to lurk mario into the castle... >.<


Quote from: KTH on February 08, 2012, 01:20:11 PM
I see a video on your YouTube account.

"DKArena1", what is it?

Just a quick N64 stage I started yesterday. Comes from DK64.

About the name, I left the videos uploading while going to the train to the university. Now I'm here, I've edited the titles and wrote the comments.

Here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THh494qLdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJsJSP7tYAw
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 08, 2012, 02:24:55 PM
Just a quick N64 stage I started yesterday. Comes from DK64.

About the name, I left the videos uploading while going to the train to the university. Now I'm here, I've edited the titles and wrote the comments.

Here they are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just wondering, is the Battle arena a 3D model or a flat picture? I never could tell :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Well, the videos are using the 'fixed camera' mode. The Battle arena is 3D, of course.

About that 2D effect, I plan on releasing 2 sizes, and 2 camera modes per size. I mean, a natural camera, and a 'fixed camera' for the normal brawl, so you don't need to enter the 'fixed camera mode' to have the non-moving stage just like in the DK64 multiplayer.

EDIT: Well, was talking about the stage I've made, but I guess you meant the original multiplayer stage. It's 3D too. In some videos in youtube, you can see some holes in the structure, and those tell you it's 3D.

This video is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOe-VCHPzoo
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Cool, all we need now is some 64 monkeys :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I'm planning to make at least DK64 Donkey Kong. I'll see about the rest when I get him done. He's not my next anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

hey mewtwo, did you get my PM about both of the bottom ledges in your great bay not being grab-able?