Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Right now the stage I'm working on from B-K is just Grunty's Lair entrance. The top is in pause again, it needs Grunty and Jinjos to be animated. When I go on it again, I plan on ripping Grunty myself, I enjoy it more that way, even knowing there's already a Grunty model over there. I'll also make her playable.

Grunty's Lair is almost done by the way, I've made the 3rd playable area, and it's shown in this video:

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Lair [In front of the door]

I'll make it at least playable in front of Mumbo's Mountain too, and where the molehill, where the jiggy panel, or both. Those would be closed, with walls all around, like some of the sandcastle versions.

And will also make more places inside the lair, but those will be left for the future. The one I'm releasing now is just the first area.

New video and pictures later.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 15, 2012, 10:51:02 AM
When I go on it again, I plan on ripping Grunty myself, I enjoy it more that way, even knowing there's already a Grunty model over there. I'll also make her playable.
Over Dedede, with the hammer replaced with her trusty broomstick, the Lardmaster 2000/Super Gutlifter Pro/Rough Rider Deluxe? I can hardly wait! :af:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Oh man, what a cool area to fight! Stage looks beautiful, as always.

Nice going Mewtwo!


Holy [censored] Mewtwo. Are you importing these as well?

*Starts writing list of Banjo Kazooie stage requests*




Quote from: jokekid on August 15, 2012, 11:09:31 PM
where's the jiggy on top of the mountain? :srs:

The jiggy is deactivated in that one. You know, it cannot be there unless Banjo enters Mumbo's Mountain and presses some switch. And I've not seen Banjo entering the door since it gets open... xD

Both Jiggys are in their places, ready to appear as visible elements depending on the version of the stage.

In the closed Mumbo's Mountain version, the first Jiggy will be there. In a version with everything open, the second one will be there. Don't expect to have them both at once in any version, cause one of them will always be off.

*dissapears to keep working*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Love how you ignore my question lol.

No shame in your game.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 15, 2012, 11:15:51 PM
The jiggy is deactivated in that one. You know, it cannot be there unless Banjo enters Mumbo's Mountain and presses some switch. And I've not seen Banjo entering the door since it gets open... xD

Both Jiggys are in their places, ready to appear as visible elements depending on the version of the stage.

In the closed Mumbo's Mountain version, the first Jiggy will be there. In a version with everything open, the second one will be there. Don't expect to have them both at once in any version, cause one of them will always be off.

*dissapears to keep working*

true sir, i totally forgot that detail... xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2012, 12:26:01 AM
Love how you ignore my question lol.

No shame in your game.

lol, didn't see it xD

Well, yeah, I'm importing them. All you see in there is one only model. A very well prepared model I'm proud of.

But you don't need to request. I already plan to make tons of BK stages :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sorry if this has been discussed, but what happened to the Fire Temple? It looked finished from the video awhile back, and I'm curious on what's holding you back from releasing that one.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 16, 2012, 12:54:57 AM
lol, didn't see it xD

Well, yeah, I'm importing them. All you see in there is one only model. A very well prepared model I'm proud of.

But you don't need to request. I already plan to make tons of BK stages :P

That's more than great to hear then sir Mewtwo!