Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

January 31, 2013, 09:18:27 PM #6900 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:14:28 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 31, 2013, 03:19:08 PM
Wow, looks really good! I like the transition screen, and you've gotten pretty good at doing the lights ^^
On the transition screen, when the characters turn white with the background, do you use SCN0 editing to make the characters white?

No, it's just a big model that gets white in front of everything (including characters) with a CLR0. It could have been via SCN0, but the transition looks better this way.

I'll come with new videos later today. Think of lava and platform tilting.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

This looks so nice. The lighting and...that 2nd transition...

Fantastic indeed.

Looks really good! It goes over Castle Siege, right? Would it be possible to port it over any stage while keeping the transformations?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's just a final destination, so it can work over any stage :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

AWW YEAH!  Please release it before Monday that way I can take it into school and be a boss! :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on January 31, 2013, 11:44:14 PMAWW YEAH!  Please release it before Monday that way I can take it into school and be a boss! :happy:
>.>

You shouldn't really be saying stuff like that. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 31, 2013, 11:50:39 PM
>.>

You shouldn't really be saying stuff like that. :srs:
^ this

ur just.. being selfish.. or w/e man.... do ask for him to release it IMMEDIATLY, cause he's probably not even DONE with the stage yet.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

>.> I forgot the JK in black text!!!  :srs:
Sorry, NOW I remember it >.>


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 01, 2013, 12:56:14 AM>.> I forgot the JK in black text!!!  :srs: Sorry, NOW I remember it >.>
And you forgot you keep on spamming again. :notimp:

~Do not reply to this~
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I am subscribing to this...

I await Clock Town... and that is pretty much all. I  hope it will be created soon, as Sacred will be starting on Majora's Mask Young Link soon. It would be GREAT to have a stage to go along with it.  How much of Clock town will be playable? I think the Clock Tower fits FD perfectly.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Places from all the Clock Town will be playable, it will be a big project. And a complex one ^^U

The Clock Tower will be one, of course.

New video of the Bowser stages, now with tilting and lava:

[SSBB hack] - SM64 Bowser Battle #2 (Platform tilting + burning lava)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That version. I WANT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ohh it'd be nice if you also released an only clock tower version over FD.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


so...
is it possible to have THIS second battle, working with the three stages together?

like, have the first stage, no gimmick at all, second stage, tilts a couple of times and lava, and last one, having the stage shrink due to the star shape, and loop back to the first one