Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

twasnt a problem at all, mah boi. now have a pepsi... oh gawd, i just thought of the best stage EVER!!! can anyone say pepsi city from pepsiman?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Everyone should buy toilet paper, cause Grunty's Tower has been released!

That also means Mute City is next ;p

By the way Mewtwo, not a big deal, but you should have had that Puzzle Intro thing that you did for the other Banjo Kazooie stage you made.

It was very unique.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2013, 06:33:32 AM
Everyone should buy toilet paper, cause Grunty's Tower has been released!

That also means Mute City is next ;p

By the way Mewtwo, not a big deal, but you should have had that Puzzle Intro thing that you did for the other Banjo Kazooie stage you made.

It was very unique.
sees post...
looks at title...

why mewtwo, why?

Can I just say, fantastic stage with Grunty's Tower.  I've been playing it for the past few hours, simply a masterpiece.

Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on May 14, 2013, 05:17:26 AM
So the stage has finally been uploaded, hooray!  So excited.  However I notice Mewtwo, you mentioned it can go over multiple stages, what do these stages include because I attempted to place it over Rumble Falls to no avail...

Quote from: Gnorcteen on May 14, 2013, 05:40:29 AM
actually, it can only initially go over final destination and/or luigi's mansion

Well, this isn't accurate, in fact it works over more slots than those 2.

I can't tell the exact perfectly working ones, I should check one by one, but some of the compatible ones should be Battlefield, Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Circuit, Green Hill Zone... It may even work over Jungle Falls, but I'm not sure of that, I don't remember if I moved down the water for this one. It may even work over Temple, and maybe a few more. Anyway, if in some case doesn't work, or there's any issue, just use the final destination rel and that's all.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2013, 06:33:32 AM
Everyone should buy toilet paper, cause Grunty's Tower has been released!

That also means Mute City is next ;p

By the way Mewtwo, not a big deal, but you should have had that Puzzle Intro thing that you did for the other Banjo Kazooie stage you made.

It was very unique.

You know, I thought of that late, after I turned off my computer last night. In fact, I was forgetting about putting together the versions without the witch, and then I forgot about the entry versions. When I'm back from classes I'll add an entry version for each.

Quote from: joke king on May 14, 2013, 09:12:20 AM
sees post...
looks at title...

why mewtwo, why?

I had no time to even finish the blog post in kc-mm, sorry ^^U

Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on May 14, 2013, 09:53:47 AM
Can I just say, fantastic stage with Grunty's Tower.  I've been playing it for the past few hours, simply a masterpiece.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I don't believe I even beat Banjo Kazooie all the way... I remember being so close to Grunty's boss room, but I had trouble trying to scramble up enough puzzle pieces to break the door.  I was having to go back and forth between perpetual christmas sledding and sewer diving trying to find any pieces I could.

I never even watched the boss fight on youtube, so I have no idea what I missed...

But the game was a greater challenge for me than Zelda will ever be.

Oh, and Mewtwo2000, when you referred to ItalianStallion's comment, did you mean you were going to add a version with toilet paper plaguing the old hag's abode?  Would've been good for a few chuckles to show my friends.  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on May 14, 2013, 09:33:18 PM
I don't believe I even beat Banjo Kazooie all the way... I remember being so close to Grunty's boss room, but I had trouble trying to scramble up enough puzzle pieces to break the door.  I was having to go back and forth between perpetual christmas sledding and sewer diving trying to find any pieces I could.

I never even watched the boss fight on youtube, so I have no idea what I missed...

But the game was a greater challenge for me than Zelda will ever be.

Oh, and Mewtwo2000, when you referred to ItalianStallion's comment, did you mean you were going to add a version with toilet paper plaguing the old hag's abode?  Would've been good for a few chuckles to show my friends.  :laugh:

Toilet paper? Er... no.. xD

Just the jiggy entry, like the Grunty's Lair stage I once made.

In fact, they're already up, I've renamed the previous ones with a 'NOENTRY' thing, and the rest will have it.

About the game, it's one of my favorites, I've beaten it many times. For example, the other day I started a new game in my old N64 and beat it 100% in like 6'30 hours. I could have beaten my personal record from my youth, but I died a few times in Rusty Bucket Bay. God, how I hate that machine room. I'll have to bring it here to Brawl xD

If you have time, complete it. Unless many other games, it can be beaten really quick.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

thanks to your grunty stage, im considering downloading melee mute city upon its release. it wasnt too bad a melee stage from what i recall

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Video of the bigger version, with the entry. Featuring some upcoming rim lighting characters too. I have to make a video tutorial showing how I make these.

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (Big Version)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

saw it. whered u get the squirtle squad squirtle from? cant find a decent one anyhere

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Made it myself with the ProjectM glasses as a base. I'll release it soon, together with the rim lighting characters I'll release next time.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 17, 2013, 12:46:11 AM
Made it myself with the ProjectM glasses as a base. I'll release it soon, together with the rim lighting characters I'll release next time.

Wait, wasn't there already a Squirtle Squad Squirtle on the vault?  Or am I missing something?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Mute City:

[SSBB hack] - Mute City [WIP]

Still a lot of things to change/improve. But I guess it was about time to make some video.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial