Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

well done M2000. the castle is perfect. glad there are rels out there to put on other stages. I also needed a stage to put the 'Beware the Forest's Mushrooms' brstm on. bravo

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

And out of nowhere, Mewtwo releases a stage!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2013, 05:39:03 PM
And out of nowhere, Mewtwo releases a stage!

And I'm releasing another one later xD

Nothing important anyway :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

woot, more stages means more mastery released to the public

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

And this is the stage:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If somebody is still using Rainbow Cruise, maybe he will like this as an alternate version or even as a replacement :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

nice. think ill keep the castle tho. not too much a fan of scrolling stages

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Thanks for finally releasing PC!
Are you still planning to do the evening and night versions?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I can't wait until Mute City is released.

Mewtwo, all your work is amazing. I've always wondered, would it be possible to import the final battle in Ocarina of Time as a stage? I've always wanted that in this game, and I figured you might like the idea.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

It's so nice to finally have a version of Peach's Castle that isn't fullbright, great job! I'm so glad to see a polished version of my favorite stage from Melee.

Quote from: Amarythe on September 01, 2013, 02:03:18 AM
Mewtwo, all your work is amazing. I've always wondered, would it be possible to import the final battle in Ocarina of Time as a stage? I've always wanted that in this game, and I figured you might like the idea.

Ganondorf's Tower with him playing the organ already exists.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on September 02, 2013, 02:41:05 AM
Ganondorf's Tower with him playing the organ already exists.
The ACTUAL Final Battle. After the Tower collapses.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on September 01, 2013, 02:03:18 AM
I can't wait until Mute City is released.

Mewtwo, all your work is amazing. I've always wondered, would it be possible to import the final battle in Ocarina of Time as a stage? I've always wanted that in this game, and I figured you might like the idea.

Sure it is, and I want to take that one someday. It's way too epic to leave it out. But I have many other things to do first.

What I've been doing these last hours is giving some touches to that Great Bay I got collaborated once, made by DSX8 and textured by Ryan. I've updated the models with some simple vertex coloring, smoothed normals, new water, some material changes, and a turtle that has no visual flaws. I've also changed the collisions just a little on turtle and grabbable platforms.

The stage overall is just the same as before, only that improved in terms of visuals and collisions.

[SSBB hack] - Updating Great Bay

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22800

EDIT: Just a random picture  r)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 02, 2013, 06:56:11 PM
Sure it is, and I want to take that one someday. It's way too epic to leave it out. But I have many other things to do first.

What I've been doing these last hours is giving some touches to that Great Bay I got collaborated once, made by DSX8 and textured by Ryan. I've updated the models with some simple vertex coloring, smoothed normals, new water, some material changes, and a turtle that has no visual flaws. I've also changed the collisions just a little on turtle and grabbable platforms.

The stage overall is just the same as before, only that improved in terms of visuals and collisions.

[SSBB hack] - Updating Great Bay

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22800

EDIT: Just a random picture  r)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like a really solid improvement. Is there any chance later on for making that balloon able to be popped again? It's a really minor thing, but I felt that it always added something fun to the stage.

Wow, Mega Mewtwo looks small there.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 02, 2013, 06:56:11 PM
Sure it is, and I want to take that one someday. It's way too epic to leave it out. But I have many other things to do first.

What I've been doing these last hours is giving some touches to that Great Bay I got collaborated once, made by DSX8 and textured by Ryan. I've updated the models with some simple vertex coloring, smoothed normals, new water, some material changes, and a turtle that has no visual flaws. I've also changed the collisions just a little on turtle and grabbable platforms.

The stage overall is just the same as before, only that improved in terms of visuals and collisions.

[SSBB hack] - Updating Great Bay

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22800

EDIT: Just a random picture  r)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i saw dsx8 working on an update of that stage. will it include giants sometime?