Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1603048 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3315 on: March 02, 2011, 07:58:28 AM »

Dude. He said he has too many ideas for little time, and you come with THIS ^

Are you nuts? Im srs here

Well, I suggest you learn stage hackin', because you surely have the ideas for it.

Escenario de Batalla Vs Volvalgia, aunque si quieres hacerlo realmente epic win, podrias hacer algo asi como transformaciones estilo a lo del castle siege, y se vayan pasando por los escenarios de batalla de OoT(solo a partir de cuando te haces mayor) seria el escenarios Vs Phantom Ganom, Vs Volvagia, Vs la aneba esa rara del agua, Vs Congo Bongo, Vs las brujas esas que no me acuerdo ahora de sus nombres(katore o karore se llamaba una creo), no incluyas la del ganon tower, esa la dejaria aparte, pero esta stage te llevaria un currazo, tambien quedaria bien que saliesen los jefes detras(o link luchando contra ellos)

You've got to be f*cking kidding me...

As a stage hacker myself, I'd say you have NO idea of what you're asking.
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:09:32 AM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3316 on: March 02, 2011, 08:02:47 AM »

Dude. He said he has too many ideas for little time, and you come with THIS ^
    Are you nuts? Im srs here
    Can you explain what he said cause i only got the names out from characters and stages and games but that's it.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #3317 on: March 02, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »

@Ruken O te refieres a las paredes, o no has jugado mucho a Ganon's Tower. Desde el principio la version original funciona como dices. No caen todos los bloques del escenario, pero si los que puedes pisar, de manera que solo queda el centro despues de la ultima caida de bloques.

Ademas, no estoy buscando ideas, al contrario, tengo demasiadas para mi poco tiempo O.o

Y bueno, si te paseas un poco por aqui, veras que el templo del agua lo esta haciendo, y ademas muy bien, italianstallion. De las que has dicho de zelda tengo pensadas la de Sages Chamber, Phantom Ganon y la de Twinrova, aunque como escenarios separados. Y tengo pendiente una estilo castle seige con Hyrule64-Temple of Time-Ganon's Tower.

Mario vs Bowser (la batalla final que se transforma en estrella) tambien la tengo planeada.

Lo del escenario de Mario Kart no seria un reto para mi, es muy facil de hacer.

Del Perfect Dark habia pensado tambien en el primer escenario, pero en las oficinas y no en el tejado. Ya vere.

De goldeneye ya tengo una, y tengo pensada otra. Pero no de ese estilo ^^U

Mi idea de starfox es sobre una nave, y ya la tengo concebida. Pero seria el escenario mas complejo que he ideado hasta ahora, no se si me saldria como quiero.

Erm... en fin, tu me das ideas, pero ese no es mi problema. El problema es que ideas tengo, mas de 20, y tiempo para hacerlas poquisimo. En ocasiones tengo que ayudar a otros, tengo cosas que hacer relacionadas con los estudios, y una novia con la que estar en gran parte de mi tiempo libre.

@Italian I have more than 1 stage planned from Starfox, all what I can say for now is that, the difficult one is set in Venom.

@Pride Well, doctor said it's a tendonitis. Said the same last monday. She needs to not move it until it gets better. About Ruken, he just gave me some ideas, like having a ganon's tower in which all the blocks fall and the only place to play is the center (it's already like this), some final bosses from zelda... Well, there's a translator in google... ^^U xD
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:15:17 AM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3318 on: March 02, 2011, 08:20:00 AM »

@Pride Well, doctor said it's a tendonitis. Said the same last monday. She needs to not move it until it gets better. About Ruken, he just gave me some ideas, like having a ganon's tower in which all the blocks fall and the only place to play is the center (it's already like this), some final bosses from zelda... Well, there's a translator in google... ^^U xD
    Google's translator sucks big time xD But i get the idea from what you mean.

Tendonitis? Sounds like she won't be allowed to do anything with her arm for a while then.
    It must hurt her arm O_o

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #3319 on: March 02, 2011, 08:20:34 AM »

It'd be a pain to translate it myself so I just throwed it out on Google Translate and corrected a little:

" So if you want to put other games scenarios I tell you

Ganon's Tower (eventually removing all the blocks on the sides and is only playable part of the center, that would be super ultra mega epic win)

The chamber of the gods that I think in OoT was Sacred Chamber

OoT Water Temple, would fight in one of the floors, would be very large but epic

Battle Vs Volvalgia scenario, but if you want to do really epic win, you could do something like Castle Siege style changes, and go through the battlefields of OoT (just from when you get older) would be the Phantom Vs Ganom scenarios, Vs Volvagia, Vs the water amoeba, Vs Congo Bongo, Vs Witches such that now I can not remember their names (Karora or Katoro was called one of them), do not include the Ganon's tower, that'd be left apart, but stage would take you a currazo, would also be good to have the leaders behind (or link fighting them)

The battle scene of Mario Vs Bowser of Mario 64

The battle scene of Mario Vs The King Bomb-Omb of mario 64

The battle scene of Bowsy vs Mario of NSMB Wii (but without the walls, of course)

The scenario is Bowser's castle (from Mario Kart Wii) but is a bit further back (without the hole in the middle of the field of combat)

The building of the first mission of Perfect Dark (it would play on the roof)

Make a sort of vertical tunnel, wide enough (so as not to hit the walls but have blastlines) and a platform in the middle goes down, and go around seeing the movement of red lasers, so would you take a stage of Golden Eye of the 64

Find some starfox ship on which he could fight well above it (so it would go getting at least one playable scenario of each series) or the temple that the Star Fox Adventures (that which is in the middle of the jungle)

Take the falcon flyer of the tunnel (this is the scene of battle vs meta ridley in brawl) and put fire effects, explosions and other and change the falcon flyer to c.falcon's ship would make it one of the Levels of F GC-Zero GX

Could you make any battle scenario sonic adventure, such as the boss 2 which is the background of the workshop tails (and could add the plane parked there and leave tails are fixed)

The altar where is the master emerald (and knuckles out next to the master emerald)

Transform the MetaKnight ship into the egg carrier

if I think of something else I tell you"

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3320 on: March 02, 2011, 08:24:31 AM »

^Ah so i did understand more of the text then i thought i did. Well seeing that M2000 has enough idea's these can go into an archive! XD

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #3321 on: March 02, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »

Even I am surprised I could read it all xD

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Chuckdurnham
    Extreme Kitten

Anime Scrublord420

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3322 on: March 02, 2011, 09:01:30 AM »

Im curious as to what starfox level mewtwo would have/ might do in the future. The train level would be pretty sweet.

I was thinking about doing the 2nd battle with bowser in mario 64 as my first mapping project and have it like rock back in forth when bowser jumps on it. But that might be too hard.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3323 on: March 02, 2011, 09:17:57 AM »

It'd be a pain to translate it myself so I just throwed it out on Google Translate and corrected a little:
    " So if you want to put other games scenarios I tell you

Ganon's Tower (eventually removing all the blocks on the sides and is only playable part of the center, that would be super ultra mega epic win)

The chamber of the gods that I think in OoT was Sacred Chamber

OoT Water Temple, would fight in one of the floors, would be very large but epic

Battle Vs Volvalgia scenario, but if you want to do really epic win, you could do something like Castle Siege style changes, and go through the battlefields of OoT (just from when you get older) would be the Phantom Vs Ganom scenarios, Vs Volvagia, Vs the water amoeba, Vs Congo Bongo, Vs Witches such that now I can not remember their names (Karora or Katoro was called one of them), do not include the Ganon's tower, that'd be left apart, but stage would take you a currazo, would also be good to have the leaders behind (or link fighting them)

The battle scene of Mario Vs Bowser of Mario 64

The battle scene of Mario Vs The King Bomb-Omb of mario 64

The battle scene of Bowsy vs Mario of NSMB Wii (but without the walls, of course)

The scenario is Bowser's castle (from Mario Kart Wii) but is a bit further back (without the hole in the middle of the field of combat)

The building of the first mission of Perfect Dark (it would play on the roof)

Make a sort of vertical tunnel, wide enough (so as not to hit the walls but have blastlines) and a platform in the middle goes down, and go around seeing the movement of red lasers, so would you take a stage of Golden Eye of the 64

Find some starfox ship on which he could fight well above it (so it would go getting at least one playable scenario of each series) or the temple that the Star Fox Adventures (that which is in the middle of the jungle)

Take the falcon flyer of the tunnel (this is the scene of battle vs meta ridley in brawl) and put fire effects, explosions and other and change the falcon flyer to c.falcon's ship would make it one of the Levels of F GC-Zero GX

Could you make any battle scenario sonic adventure, such as the boss 2 which is the background of the workshop tails (and could add the plane parked there and leave tails are fixed)

The altar where is the master emerald (and knuckles out next to the master emerald)

Transform the MetaKnight ship into the egg carrier

if I think of something else I tell you"

that is a LOT of ideas XD

the boss shifting one... yeah that one seems almost impossibly hard. too many models and settings to come up with.. not to mention figuring out how to shift from 5 stages instead of 3.. now THAT would be some sort of stage hacking miracle XD even though mewtwo seems to perform miracles with EVERY STAGE! XD

i can tell you one thing though.. not to spoil anything, but for one of those ideas itallian has got a nice surprise for you! Grin

i also like the sound of a starfox adventures stage, perhaps general scale's battleship?

i might just make that one myself! xD

oh and thank you for the translation br3compactor, that was a LOT of words i couldnt read in the slightest AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:19:25 AM by Saiyan Wulfbang Draufganger » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3324 on: March 02, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

general scale's battleship?
    I dare say, Scales doesn't get enough love for his part in Star Fox Adventures. Im srs here
    Make it and i will love you forever xD

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3325 on: March 02, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »

the boss shifting could be possible as long as u dont surpass 3 stages, and just REPLACE castle siege...

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #3326 on: March 02, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »

The boss shifting could be done even without using castle seige... It would be just being smart with bone names, and use not much textures, so the filesize doesn't get too increased.

Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #3327 on: March 02, 2011, 02:59:52 PM »

The boss shifting could be done even without using castle seige... It would be just being smart with bone names, and use not much textures, so the filesize doesn't get too increased.

That sounds epic, and you could deff pull it off.

Like the title says man.

Well whatever you do, I look forward to it, you sexy psychic cat!

RuKeN
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3328 on: March 02, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »

mewtwo, necesitas aclararte las ideas, en mi opinion, 1º haz stages que te gusten de otros smashes(eso que me dijistes de que te gustaria meter peach castle de melee) 2º coje todas las ideas que tengas y haz un ranking, y empiezas hacer de la que te parece mejor idea a la que te parezca peor

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #3329 on: March 02, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »

Si hiciera eso, lo mejor vendria primero, y luego iria decayendo.

Yo las hago segun me vienen y segun me apetecen. A veces cuelo proyectos menores entre proyectos que considero mas importantes.

Me gusta ser imprevisible xD

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: