Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I guess you should probably finish your 20ish works in progress first. Anyway saw the blog post about Zebes; I can't wait to finally have something awesome over Norfair instead of just a filler stage.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

i've made this icons to go with beautiful zebes stage (my favourite stage)

http://imgur.com/a/qtT5X

May 13, 2011, 11:11:11 AM #3812 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:12:41 AM by Mewtwo2000
Hey guys, I'm off during the weekend. I've revamped kwark's bowser castle by adding shadows and porting it to STGKART.pac (as a request), and I've started working on FoD again. The Bowser stage isn't original by me, so it won't be in the vault unless kwark updates his entry with it.



http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x1u9md4d0p9a0ud



Have a nice weekend ;P

PS: Now I remember why I stopped working with FoD... This stage is gonna take me forever... T.T
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Oh nice man I still have that Bowser Castle Wii on my Brawl, glad you added the shadow system, and I can tell it's more than one model ;)

Also, maybe you should also give it a custom lighting. Just a thought.

Fountain of Dreams looking beautiful as always. Already see you started on something on the left, and the reflections of course.

I didn't have that bowser stage but i'm sure to get it now :P

And i see FoD's left side is being made :) Wish i could help ya ^_^"


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 13, 2011, 11:11:11 AM
I've started working on FoD again.


Have a nice weekend ;P

PS: Now I remember why I stopped working with FoD... This stage is gonna take me forever... T.T
Not Bad, can't wait to see more progress and good luck ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


A question for you Mewtwo:

I'm thinking of doing my own stage hack. For most of the stage, the stage builder block method seems simple enough. However, for models that need more vertices, what should I try using? Certainly I could break up the shape into a bunch of smaller ones, but that would take forever to do, and the textures might be skewed off in some cases.
Are there certain models best to use as a base (before vertex editing) when making more organic shapes?

May 14, 2011, 06:11:30 AM #3819 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:56:38 PM by br3compactor
Quote from: mariofan1138 on May 13, 2011, 07:12:40 PM
A question for you Mewtwo:

I'm thinking of doing my own stage hack. For most of the stage, the stage builder block method seems simple enough. However, for models that need more vertices, what should I try using? Certainly I could break up the shape into a bunch of smaller ones, but that would take forever to do, and the textures might be skewed off in some cases.
Are there certain models best to use as a base (before vertex editing) when making more organic shapes?

Capsule (item).

Also, Mewtwo said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o1QMSwDYU8&feature=related
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



It was 3 AM I was barely awake lol

Corrected.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 13, 2011, 11:11:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm off during the weekend. I've revamped kwark's bowser castle by adding shadows and porting it to STGKART.pac (as a request), and I've started working on FoD again. The Bowser stage isn't original by me, so it won't be in the vault unless kwark updates his entry with it.



Have a nice weekend ;P

PS: Now I remember why I stopped working with FoD... This stage is gonna take me forever... T.T

Cool. Also, that pic I posted^ is from Melee. See how it's more purple-tinted and has more stuff in the background? Like that icecream cone, that star, etc. Also, those rainbow leaves need a purple-tint.

Can't wait til it's released. :)

Mewtwo, on your STPM tool, are you sure what you labeled camera angle is camera angle?  when I change it it seems to change camera distance, and not angle.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2011, 05:41:24 PM

Cool. Also, that pic I posted^ is from Melee. See how it's more purple-tinted and has more stuff in the background? Like that icecream cone, that star, etc. Also, those rainbow leaves need a purple-tint.

Can't wait til it's released. :)
He knows what's up, bro.  This guy makes picture perfect stages.  He's not finished with it yet and that's why it doesn't have all the objects in the background: they take time and work.  Apparently more than anything he's done before.

The purple tint comes from the lighting.  Mewtwo2000 uses the same textures from Melee.  However the Brawl lighting scheme he's currently using is what's making everything look a bit more yellow.

That's probably something that would come later, unless you can't edit lighting tint at all (I have no idea if that's even possible).