Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 01, 2011, 03:13:44 PM
Stage making requires a lot of [censored]ing patience for sure. You making Peach's Castle all the way, I more than respect you for that. Even when playing with my friends, sometimes I pause and just look at the models and all around and say "Man, this guy is crazy. Look, he even did the backyard!" LOL it's somewhat of an inside joke.

Still, what you did was amazing, and even when that importer comes, which I'm not a fan of either, you're still gonna be the Mewtwo that we know, and I'm sure you'll get creative somehow, and do something from there.

What Beyond said is a good idea. Recreating stages from SNES games and such. Since of course, those aren't 3D and can't be imported into Brawl.

My suggestion, figure out who's behind the model importer, track his IP, and take care of business, if you know what I mean. *cracks knuckles*
I'm joking for those who are easily offended and like to report me like fat babies.
y the hell would u say that to him? i for 1 is looking foward to the model importer cause then i can just import none-wii stages from other games.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2011, 03:19:09 PM
y the hell would u say that to him? i for 1 is looking foward to the model importer cause then i can just import none-wii stages from other games.

You missed the whole point... x(

And you are already an importer, anyway
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


M2k, just so you know: i only download stuff that has a lot of effort put into it. Your Peach's Castle won't ever leave my iso ever again. It's THE best stage in the BV in my opinion.

With your experience, you have an advantage over everyone else. I'm sure Italian, DSX8, LenSo and such will agree with me when i say that your work shows your love and passion for all this.

You are above any import program to me, don't worry.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 03, 2011, 07:28:32 AM
There isn't a "do what you want, whenever you feel like it," option. I'm nice.
I'm not gonna tell you how you should do things, but I love how you've been making all these magnificent stages, and keeping us all in suspense, because when you wait for something for a long time, you love it even more when it comes out. As for me, I might use the importer, but only because I couldn't make a stage from scratch if my life depended on it. xD Aside from that, I mostly want to import Kirby: Air Ride's City Trial (not sure if it's DAE, but if it isn't then it would be in BV by now).
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Puraidou Gardevoir on September 01, 2011, 03:38:14 PM
M2k, just so you know: i only download stuff that has a lot of effort put into it. Your Peach's Castle won't ever leave my iso ever again. It's THE best stage in the BV in my opinion.

With your experience, you have an advantage over everyone else. I'm sure Italian, DSX8, LenSo and such will agree with me when i say that your work shows your love and passion for all this.

You are above any import program to me, don't worry.
^ yesh i do agree that he puts ALOT of efforts into his work =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

mañana un examen?

ay que ver... hay que estudiar en su momento, que luego se te va el verano a la mierda estudiando... xDDD


i'd like to see this translated with a translator... xD

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 04:47:07 PM
mañana un examen?

ay que ver... hay que estudiar en su momento, que luego se te va el verano a la mierda estudiando... xDDD


i'd like to see this translated with a translator... xD
a test tomorrow?

must see ... be studied at the time, then summer is going to hell studying ... xDDD


^there ya go lmao
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2011, 04:50:32 PM
a test tomorrow?

must see ... be studied at the time, then summer is going to hell studying ... xDDD


^there ya go lmao

u sure u used a translator for that?

it isnt that bad...

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 05:04:03 PM
u sure u used a translator for that?

it isnt that bad...
yeah i used a translator for that o.o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Summer didn't go to hell at all, I'm studying only this week... xD

I'm a little effortless when it comes to subjects that I don't enjoy >.<

By the way, thanks everybody for your comments, I've now analized the situation more closely, and I've reached a final conclusion.

I'm gonna leave hacking...  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Getting back to study*
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

:oshi:
[spoiler]

Good to hear that, i'm sure you'll keep ahead with all your experience and all :D

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 05:15:42 PM
Summer didn't go to hell at all, I'm studying only this week... xD

I'm a little effortless when it comes to subjects that I don't enjoy >.<

By the way, thanks everybody for your comments, I've now analized the situation more closely, and I've reached a final conclusion.

I'm gonna leave hacking...  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Getting back to study*
O_O

oh that quote... u silly goose u... :af:
u had me scared there for a moment D=
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'd definitely be interested to see some original stage designs however.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 05:15:42 PM
Summer didn't go to hell at all, I'm studying only this week... xD

I'm a little effortless when it comes to subjects that I don't enjoy >.<

By the way, thanks everybody for your comments, I've now analized the situation more closely, and I've reached a final conclusion.

I'm gonna leave hacking...  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Getting back to study*
Phew. C= o: (anime sigh)
I'm glad you're gonna continue doing things your way.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

;_; Don't do that to me again Mewtwo. You and SDo0m gone in one week would be too much for me to handle.