Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 14, 2011, 06:41:09 PM
Hey Mewtwo, The Stage Expansion worked awesome for me  :af: and that hyped me to make a custom stage for my brawl xD and I've tried to import a model to a Stage yesterday.

and I succeeded with the import: :3


Its Giratina (from E-scope12 thank to him)
when I try to move him around the stage... the texture... this happens:


what can I do? I don't know :(
O_O
.....
me want that giratina model... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It "might" help with this, no guarantee.
Copied from Model import FAQ thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36504.0

Quote10. So does the new brawl box solve the shade and lightling glitches?
A.  Dont know. Yet.  Also, to solve lag issues: replace all your materials with FitMarioBodyb material, and replace  your shade with Marios shade2 shade.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2011, 09:38:46 PM
O_O
.....
me want that giratina model... :srs:

Really?

I got it a few weeks ago from a stage somebody posted. It was a obj import, but I suppose  you know you can export it as a dae and re-import it... or rig it...

By the way, that gray issue is sure strange... looks like a reverted fog or something O.o

Is the model viewable in brawlbox 0.63d?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 14, 2011, 10:23:51 PM
By the way, that gray issue is sure strange... looks like a reverted fog or something O.o

Is the model viewable in brawlbox 0.63d?

well I'm using Brawlbox v0.65 to be exact and it shows perfectly on it. but in-game it turns grey xS
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Maybe that model doesn't even have shaders? It looks like it's having a hard time interacting with the light.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

And when is it turning grey? When is near? Randomly?

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 14, 2011, 10:31:27 PM
Maybe that model doesn't even have shaders? It looks like it's having a hard time interacting with the light.

About that, maybe there are colors affecting the model. You should try using Material Tool to see if it looks more shaded.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 14, 2011, 10:33:15 PM
And when is it turning grey? When is near? Randomly?

It is grey for when the Match starts. :(
but it happens when I edit the animation in brawlbox maybe that's the problem :s
cuz if I leave the model just there with no motion it works fine..
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 14, 2011, 10:23:51 PM
Really?

I got it a few weeks ago from a stage somebody posted. It was a obj import, but I suppose  you know you can export it as a dae and re-import it... or rig it...
i didnt kno it was in a stage that some1 released a few weeks ago... *searches for it*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2011, 11:29:57 PM
i didnt kno it was in a stage that some1 released a few weeks ago... *searches for it*

Yep it was in a stage, is this one dude: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23356 ;D

and I will try to fix it with Material Tool.. hope it works :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 14, 2011, 11:36:22 PM
Yep it was in a stage, is this one dude: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23356 ;D

and I will try to fix it with Material Tool.. hope it works :3
lol odd... posted on the 6th, and i cant even find it in "view all stages" O.o
thxs for that link!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2011, 11:49:56 PM
lol odd... posted on the 6th, and i cant even find it in "view all stages" O.o
thxs for that link!

lol no problem xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Mewtwo, it's been a year since you uploaded (or at least updated) the Temple of Time, so I was wondering how that's coming along?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on November 15, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
Mewtwo, it's been a year since you uploaded (or at least updated) the Temple of Time, so I was wondering how that's coming along?
REALLY?! I've been on here a while haven't I ...huh. I would also be interested. If the update has a version where it wont be flat it would be awesome.

And 2 releases! Everybody, prepare for hype.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Are you still working on the BG for Final Destination 64? It's because that's my favorite one, and I love the shooting stars in space at the start, then the purple clouds, and then the spinning portal which gets faster and faster and faster. Also, I dunno if you already had this planned, but after a while on that portal when MH's hp is almost down, how about it goes back to the shooting stars in space bg?
I'm back after a long while.

All the stages are on hold right now. Temple of Time is half made, I need to resume it soon. About FD's background, sure I'll do it, but not yet. Now I'm too busy with the new world of imports and my unfinished stages. Yeah, I suppose I should loop the background by the way.

Oh, new pictures of OoT Link, he's nearly finished. With him, there could be 3 releases this week, who knows. It may be the only one too, who knows again xD





SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial