Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can PSA's crash?  (Read 1340 times)
pinipigbomb
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 30, 2013, 07:56:15 PM »

If so, how often can this occur and what happens?

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:00:42 PM »

That depends, really. Whenever I set CPUs to Gunslinger Samus, they would randomly crash the game for me sometimes. Yet some other PSAs have no problems.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:40:24 PM »

I'm assuming that's what's causing random freezing in the middle of the game?

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »

Does the Gunslinger ZSS PSA still freeze when used by CPUs? Did it ever freeze when just one Gunslinger CPU was in the fight? I'm asking cause I just downloaded it, but I'm aiming for an as-freeze-less-as-I-can-get Brawl. I got 2 random freezes recently, both involving the Kid Buu PSA, but running tests using that PSA came up with nothing. I'm thinking it might truly be random >_>

I do know that some PSAs might be corrupt, or not work right with some costumes/models. I know the MGRR Raiden model didn't work with the original Sephiroth PSA I had on. You just gotta play around and, when freezing occurs, make a list of the variables included, and try isolating them to find out what exactly caused the freeze.

I recently found out that the top downloaded Black Rock Shooter for ZSS would freeze whenever she respawned, but not any of my other ZSS models. I tested first by killing the other 5 and finally the Black Rock Shooter model, a few times to make certain.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »

GSS does randomly crash, replayed the same replay about 4 times, and it crashed. Must be purely random...

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 08:09:56 PM »

Oh, you mean saved replays can also crash? That's kinda helpful actually, for finding out the cause of some crashes.

I'm gonna keep that PSA on my SD card though. If she does start crashing for me, I'll just put it in a sub-folder or something. I probably won't come across it that much anyway. I usually just do 1v1 4 stock random matches on random stages. It's fun cause I have every costume of every character hacked (sans for Pikachu's 00 outfit), so the different matchups are huge. Sometimes I get screwed over, but maybe it won't really freeze for me if her appearance is sparse.

You think it has anything to do with bones? I saw for a Sasuke PSA hack that it was only intended for their Sasuke model due to 2 added bones. Then again, then it might automatically freeze instead of during random intervals :/

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: