Brawlbox for Mac?

Started by Mattimation, October 03, 2013, 07:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi. I just wondered if there is any sort of Mac version of Brawlbox. I'm in school most of the time so I'm stuck using a Macbook and sometimes I get in a Brawl Hacking mood.

If there is no such thing as a Mac version I guess I'll have to live with it but if there is could someone link it to me?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There is currently only a Windows version of Brawlbox. You could try using Parallels to emulate a Windows environment and running Brawlbox inside it, though.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

wine is the answer
too bad my mac is even too weak to run wine lol