Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could someone please help me Good brawl modders only  (Read 1466 times)
subzerorok
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:21:02 PM »

I really need help I have a select screenpack and I have no clue how to add it aswell as voice packs and announcer calls if I sent someone my SD card files could they get these hacks installed for me please help im only 14 and don't understand a whole lot about this

Aura Sphere
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:49:46 PM »

If it's for character select, I know that one. It goes in the "menu2" folder in your "pf" folder. For Riivolution, the file needs to be named "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" I believe. Foe Gecko it's just "sc_selcharacter.pac". I would assume the other select screen hacks go there as well.

As for the sfx/voice hacks, are they sawnd files? This should be able to help you.

Brawl Hack Tutorial [8] Part 1: Replacing sound effects with SAWNDZ v0.12

The video description has helpful downloads too, which you might already have or not need.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

subzerorok
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 07:44:27 PM »

If it's for character select, I know that one. It goes in the "menu2" folder in your "pf" folder. For Riivolution, the file needs to be named "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" I believe. Foe Gecko it's just "sc_selcharacter.pac". I would assume the other select screen hacks go there as well.

As for the sfx/voice hacks, are they sawnd files? This should be able to help you.

Brawl Hack Tutorial [8] Part 1: Replacing sound effects with SAWNDZ v0.12

The video description has helpful downloads too, which you might already have or not need.

I put the select screen in menu 2 I need to add codes still

Aura Sphere
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 12:06:48 AM »

You'll need the Ocarina Code Manager for that, though judging from the other thread you probably have that, or something like it. You should be able to use that to export the codes to your gct file. Though, every time you export new codes to your gct, you have to recheck all your old ones too, since it doesn't add the new codes. It replaces your old gct entirely, so you have to add ALL the codes you want each time.

I would assume, anyway. I've heard nothing of Riivolution's codes or code setup working differently from Gecko's, other than not needing a file patch code which Gecko needs. Lemme know of those work.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: