GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: GameWatching on April 03, 2010, 02:33:47 PM
I think that i m not going to complet mewtwo because some parts are randomly wrapped and you can't always grab the right vertex.

I think that i m going to do Waluigi and Werehog

Nooouuu PLease nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: angelbless on April 03, 2010, 04:50:44 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on April 03, 2010, 02:33:47 PM
I think that i m not going to complet mewtwo because some parts are randomly wrapped and you can't always grab the right vertex.

I think that i m going to do Waluigi and Werehog

Nooouuu PLease nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucario has some parts wrapped in others and i could not edit vertex by vertex.
it's hard to said but Mewtwo will not be completed :-[
But at least, he will be released with the Lucario ears
BigSharkZ made one, right ?

Also a pic for somthing started about 30s




WEll yep BigSharkZ made one, just feel it could have been better :). Though I never got the Download Link :(

Which vertex set are you having trouble with?



I just realized that if I only use FitMario00.pcs, for Dr Mario. He appears with no hair :S


Quote from: songeflemy on April 04, 2010, 03:37:23 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on April 04, 2010, 03:20:36 AM
Quote from: songeflemy on April 04, 2010, 03:03:50 AM
Mewtwo.

I meant which polygon.

Ask him for that, i think he was talking about the ears...
That's why I asked which vertex set he was having trouble with.

Quote from: GameWatching on April 03, 2010, 04:59:57 PM

Also a pic for somthing started about 30s
image


Oh man, have fun finding his hands. I started this about a week ago thinking it wasn't going to be too difficult, but I was very wrong. Good luck with this, for real.

Quote from: dingoberriz on April 04, 2010, 02:56:23 AM
Which vertex set are you having trouble with?
The head (33,34,35)
The hears are into the head and it's very hard to grab them

Quote from: joem3693 on April 03, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
lol waluigi i think someone already started doing a werehog but idk
Werehog ?
a verticles edit or texture ?

April 04, 2010, 08:46:37 AM #134 Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:48:53 AM by GameWatching
More pics of my tieless DK :