GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: libertyernie on July 01, 2010, 03:10:17 PM
Someone should make a PSA for him that keeps the same moveset, but makes him a bit heavier and gives him a bit more power.
Hmmmm...
Or just do it over Link, so his size will be bigger and moveset the same but slower and with more power.

Nice Goron Link btw.



dunno D:

i will maybe do REAL MELEE CHARACTER (morphing) or Brinstar Depth !

select !

Don't stop hacking Brawl for no reason. If you're out of ideas try to help others out by making vertex hacks for them, Or help them in other ways If you can.

Also, Brinstar Depths.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Hollow on July 05, 2010, 01:48:55 PM
Why in the hell are you stopping hacking?

Thats what I asked him on SWF. I want to know too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I asked him too and he replied with
Quotemy hacks are crappy D:

>.> <.<

Quote from: GameWatchingmy hacks are crappy D:

-my inglorious ass! His hacks are awesome, so what the nugget is he talking about?


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If it turns out you're able to rip models from Melee and get them working as stages in Brawl (which it appears you are on track to do with Brinstar Depths), then it's pretty much impossible for your hacks to be crappy, unless you pick a crappy Melee stage :P


How on earth would anyone as good as yourself stop hacking Brawl?!?!?!?

That's just absurd...

I'm liking Brinstar Depths so far though. I can't wait to play on that!

Quote from: GameWatching on July 05, 2010, 11:28:42 AM

here !

my last SSBB hack

Your gonna stop making hacks? That sucks. At least u are gonna finish hacking with a bang...  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.