GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, you should definitely release the one eyed one so someone could make like a messed up one-eyed badass Fox! That would be seriously awesome.


*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Fox's head is no longer a bell <_<
Getting  classic Melee fox!

Fox = VICTOLY!

.....

So how 'bout releasing that jacked up one-eyed Fox?

Lol, a one-eyed Fox? Epic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is someone going to do Melee Fox colors and such?

Quote from: Falco400 on August 20, 2010, 02:00:30 AM
Is someone going to do Melee Fox colors and such?

THAT ITS MY MISSION.
I WILL TAKE THE HONOR....
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




nice job GW, u never fail to impress me. Whats next?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



No, it's Pichu i think. I have see this on SmashBoards :


Megaman's next :_

Pichu is hard to conform correctly actually !

Wow, Pichu's texture is wacky.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]