GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: poo on July 27, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: cuckoos on July 27, 2010, 05:25:43 PM
Ok, I think Project M loves you now.

I'm hyped for Melee Falco, although I must admit that I'm sick of all of the Melee hacks now. People should start making more well-known characters, instead of old designs from Melee.

As far as  I know, only ganondorf and mewtwo's model were ported to brawl. that is only 2 of 25 characters (I am not counting texture hacks).
*le sigh*
I saw BeyondYou answer this on SmashBoards.
They are NOT model imports. They are very well done vertex hacks by mariokart64n.
Also, why does it say "21/6/2010"? You didn't release that Sonic in June lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hey !
this is not an import too !

it's a vertex  :srs:

Keep Up the Awesome Vertex Hack GameWatching   :af2:

[/url]



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

July 29, 2010, 05:51:26 PM #558 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 11:00:43 PM by GameWatching
released !!

a collab between me and AGFan !
he will upload a Full Pack soon !!!

EDIT :
actual progress of yoshi story :


thanks to KTH for the BG  :af2:

Wow, great work on Falco, he really looks like a great combination of the style of Melee with the quality of Brawl.

And I'm SUPER excited for Yoshi's Island. It's looking fierce.

what about link from SSBM ?

i ripped the trophy model,
it's nearly a T-Pose





melee fox ....

i morphed it 5 times and failed it 5 times  :srs:


Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 31, 2010, 05:18:51 PM
Whats the difference from melee and brawl luigi?

Yea whats the Difference?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




..... they look nice i dont hate the melee textures but they need melee psa's