SSBB with Riivolution v1.05 not working on Wii U Wii Mode

Started by RyanAnayaMc, November 04, 2013, 12:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I got a Wii U and equipped it with the Homebrew Channel and Riivolution. Riivolution v1.05 worked flawlessly on MKWii and NSMBWii. Then tried Brawl, then the game froze on the strap screen. I need help.

I have
-Wii U with all latest updates (might be the problem)
-Homebrew Channel
-4GB SDHC Card (might be the problem, but it worked on my old Wii (it's bricked now))
-Riivolution v1.05 and SSBB XML file
-Gecko with no idea on how to use the NTSC-U File Patch Code
-Required files for Riivolution and hacks I want to use

So, what can I do? I would like help on this, preferrably with Riivolution. But if you give me an NTSC-U File Patch Code tutorial or something, I guess I get what I get.

riivo wont work and it wont till they update it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.