The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: CjG12702 on August 02, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
Work more on Chrom
Wow, you sure are demanding aren't you. That'll get you a lot of negative attention here.

Im so sorry. I didnt mean to be so demanding. I am just really excited for the Chrom PSA to come out. And also Chrom is 90%and Im just saying they should finish it and release it. I am sure I wasnt trying to be demanding.

Quote from: CjG12702 on August 02, 2014, 10:37:25 PM
Im so sorry. I didnt mean to be so demanding. I am just really excited for the Chrom PSA to come out. And also Chrom is 90%and Im just saying they should finish it and release it. I am sure I wasnt trying to be demanding.
I'm sure they're just occupied with life, everyone else is waiting, too.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


August 02, 2014, 10:45:09 PM #409 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 10:48:49 PM by pinipigbomb
By the way, Revan, I'm free to work on Chrom's sfx at the moment. If there's anything you want me to edit, just say the word. However, I'm lacking a means to play Brawl, so I'll need someone to test any edits I make.
EDIT: You might want to update Chrom's 90% status. I can see how some people might get impatient.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Hey guys... I know it's been like forever since you two have been on. I was just wondering if you dropped these projects of yours or not. I'm totally fine with it if you did. I wont hound you both to continue if you don't wish to. I wonder if that Chrom model ever got finished at all, I know it was close to being done too. Just checking in to see if you're both still around.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think Revan has lots of IRL things to do... As for ShinyMammoth... Well... I dunno...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I see. Well I was just poking in to see what was up, that's all.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah I know... I admit that I'm curious, too...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know there is a lack of time on this forum, but RevenantMammoth, may I be a playtester for the Chrom & Black Knight Movesets?

Quote from: Lucina on September 27, 2014, 01:42:02 PM
I know there is a lack of time on this forum, but RevenantMammoth, may I be a playtester for the Chrom & Black Knight Movesets?
Chrom is supposedly in the near-completed stage; last I heard, they don't need testers anymore. Not too sure about Black Knight, though.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Actually, they need the new Chrom model, as for Black Knight, I think he was missing some attacks and that was it.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 27, 2014, 05:11:37 PM
Actually, they need the new Chrom model, as for Black Knight, I think he was missing some attacks and that was it.

Chrom model hit a roadblock. Still working on it last time I checked.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 27, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
Chrom model hit a roadblock. Still working on it last time I checked.
Yeah, I heard about it. And it seems that Revan has alot to do on his side. It's maybe the same for RevenantMammoth.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Although this fourm thread is mostly dead can you release the chrom PSA the way it is.