Tails' Psa Lab: NEW TOPIC

Started by XxTailsxX, November 25, 2013, 03:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First release?

Rouge
Chaos
Mew
E-123 Omega
Knuckles
November 25, 2013, 03:33:38 AM Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:10:14 AM by XxTailsxX





Collabs



Future Projects
•E-123 Omega over ROB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

•Snivy over Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

•Knuckles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






A polls up. After my vacation is finished which is Saturday, Ill work on their psa.

Also if someone can possibly rig a snivy for me that would really be great.

chaos because im working on him also lol but other then that have you made any new animation for him ?

So far I have done: His Up Smash, Down Smash, Side Smash, Wait 2, and Wait 3. I would've sent them to you but I wont be home for a few days

Quote from: XxTailsxX on November 25, 2013, 11:28:54 PM
So far I have done: His Up Smash, Down Smash, Side Smash, Wait 2, and Wait 3. I would've sent them to you but I wont be home for a few days
ok just wondering

I just now saw this, I wanna follow this thread now.
*currently crying at computer*

Now that the vaults back up, time to start my new project. Although Chaos Zero won, hes put as a lower priority right now. Ill be using flygons amazing HD tails over sonic. Preview in a few.