The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Are there any ex modules for Captain Falcon? There isn't one in the download.

Quote from: Not Kratos on January 19, 2014, 04:10:02 PM
Are there any ex modules for Captain Falcon? There isn't one in the download.

All of us are waiting for that one and Ganon's.
We need to be patient.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 04:12:34 PM
All of us are waiting for that one and Ganon's.
We need to be patient.
Oh OK. Also, is it possible to change what color is used for team battles? I cloned Mario, and I want to change his red team color from the default.

Anyone get this to work in team battles?It freezes when I click team and hover over an icon...

January 19, 2014, 05:45:24 PM #1264 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:46:33 PM by Doqtor Kirby Ex
In response to the few posts close to "Does this work on Riivolution?"

NO! BrawlEx does NOT work with Riivolution. If you're in dire need of more then 2gb space, use the SDHC Extension.

for the eleventeenth time

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby Ex on January 19, 2014, 05:45:24 PM
In response to the few posts close to "Does this work on Riivolution?"

NO! BrawlEx does NOT work with Riivolution. If you're in dire need of more then 2gb space, use the SDHC Extension.

for the eleventeenth time
No matter how many times you repeat yourself, there will always be a special group of people who will still ask about it. ^-^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 06:17:30 PM
No matter how many times you repeat yourself, there will always be a special group of people who will still ask about it. ^-^
I know, but if I put it in red 24pt font, maybe some people will listen, correct? :P

Only needs perfection

its only perfection left until I release a guide of how to create a transforming character!
with perfection, I mean being able to switch Graphic and Action with ease! right now it using Warios Transformation grapfic which is located in Sora_melee :/ need to find how to switch it!

the transformation can only be used with BrawlEx modules!
Stupid Tinypic :C

i will for sure wait for CF/ZSS since i want ridley to get his own slot xD hopefully CF isnt hard to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on January 19, 2014, 08:23:34 PM
the transformation can only be used with BrawlEx modules!

BrawlEx modules are the same as Plug&Play modules right?
Or do they have differences?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

That...is...AMAZING!

So it's 2 characters at once?Seems really fun good luck with perfection.

after so many hours of tinkering and dealing with this, I FINALLY got it to work! The only problem is that it freezes with no beep when I win/lose a match with a clone character, so that means one match is the end. Still, at least I'm finally finished screwing around with all this.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:56:16 PM
BrawlEx modules are the same as Plug&Play modules right?
Or do they have differences?
it is actually different! BrawlEx actually is not as complicated as P&P and BrawlEx works with better general and P&P cant work with BrawlEx

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 19, 2014, 09:00:13 PM
That...is...AMAZING!

So it's 2 characters at once?Seems really fun good luck with perfection.
basically, but more 2 character at once like Zelda&Sheik
Stupid Tinypic :C

Have you done any further testing for 3 or 4 characters, pikazz? Or were you busy glitch fixing?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on January 19, 2014, 09:08:06 PM
after so many hours of tinkering and dealing with this, I FINALLY got it to work! The only problem is that it freezes with no beep when I win/lose a match with a clone character, so that means one match is the end. Still, at least I'm finally finished screwing around with all this.

You're probably missing the result screen portraits

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0