The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 03, 2014, 02:50:02 AM
Whose BP's and CSP's did project m change?

Probably Pokemon Trainer and another one.
I don't know.
In the case of the BP's, probably the ones of the Alloys.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm so confused. I just want an extra Peach slot for Rosalina.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

*sigh* I give up for now. With the CSS code activated my game freezes when I try to access the CSS.

aaallllrrriiiggghhtttt i just got done with the tut..actually was a lil excessive, but hey..i wanted to cover everything and make it as noob friendly as possible :P i'll upload it when its done rendering out

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 03, 2014, 03:49:06 AM
aaallllrrriiiggghhtttt i just got done with the tut..actually was a lil excessive, but hey..i wanted to cover everything and make it as noob friendly as possible :P i'll upload it when its done rendering out

You know how much I might want to hug you right now, right? ;)

I couldn't watch the whole stream because my internet started to fail.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

heh, well i wanted to make sure everyone could enjoy this :D it really is an amazing thing!


Which video?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Next time, for vBrawl.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i may make a followup video to this that will be MUCH shorter, and use vbrawl instead.

January 03, 2014, 06:04:40 AM #208 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:13:22 AM by SpoonTheMan
A few questions:

1: Is this compatible with Project M and Brawl+ ?

2: Do characters added on this still have the graohical issues that most rel ports do?

3: I know this has already been asked once or twice, but is it possible/going to be possible to add imagery (csp, bp icons, etc) for characters? And is it possible to add voice packs for these added characters?

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 03, 2014, 05:55:25 AM
i may make a followup video to this that will be MUCH shorter, and use vbrawl instead.

You should, because Brawl- codes are not the same used on vBrawl.
There are differences.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.