The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can probably get the glide/hover thing to work again if you wanted~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 07, 2014, 06:27:14 AM
I wish I can get the hover to work. That is in the Mewtwo.rel for PM. Also the let me go change it back to he he in free fall after his up b. I made him go into special fall for balance.
Oh, you don't have to change it if you don't want to. I was just wondering.

Are you sure it's in his .rel file, though? I remember before people started modifying it, I just threw the moveset into my Clone spot, and while a couple of things weren't quite right (shadow ball, attack 100), the Hover worked.

Like I said, though, it's not strictly necessary, I was just wondering.
Quote from: Lillith on February 07, 2014, 06:28:54 AM
I can probably get the glide/hover thing to work again if you wanted~
:D

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 07, 2014, 06:32:19 AM #2162 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:35:04 AM by OmegaS3
Quote from: Lillith on February 07, 2014, 06:28:54 AM
I can probably get the glide/hover thing to work again if you wanted~
Good Luck.

Also if any uploads to the vault please collab me. That Attack100 took so long to get right. Have fun its a perfectly working Mewtwo with no hover.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vdgd6mi0ah9wb5/Mewtwo.zip

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 06:35:04 AM

Quote from: ShinF on February 07, 2014, 06:31:39 AM
Oh, you don't have to change it if you don't want to. I was just wondering.

Are you sure it's in his .rel file, though? I remember before people started modifying it, I just threw the moveset into my Clone spot, and while a couple of things weren't quite right (shadow ball, attack 100), the Hover worked.

Like I said, though, it's not strictly necessary, I was just wondering. :D
I had this problem with a bunch of T posing. Shadow Ball never appeared. He did Lucario jab combo not Mewtwo's jab and 100.  I got everything but the hover to work. If you want the purple final smash you have to use PM FitMewtwoFinal.pac

February 07, 2014, 06:35:05 AM #2163 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 07:32:45 AM by Lillith
Omega~ I'll get to that in a minute or two~


Now then~ You may have noticed that the P:M Roy kinda just... Gives up at times when he tumbles off an edge, i've fixed that.
The Roy here is the one I combined both P:M and Thany's Roy into.

Sure, his AI's a bit dumber, but now he'll live a little longer.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1oau6zb44alffz0/RoyAI.rar

Edit~ Darn, can't seem to get the hover to work. :/
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Glad to see we finally got a working mewtwo, though if anyone was wondering how i got my mewtwos shadow ball working i basically left it unchanged from lucarios thpugh i changed the balls texture in his ef file. Though ill definitly dl omegas mewtwo as i had problems with getting his rapid jab working and free fall out of up b so glad that was fixed.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Really? Hm... So if I can fix the shadow ball up like you did I might be able to get the hover working...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well for the hover ability id assume you would need to add in and copy the parts associated with hovering to the file your editing. I never messed with the hover ability but i know you need to rename  the null spots with the same id as the ones in pm mewtwo to the fuwawa animations so they are referenced properly.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

I already have the attack100 and hover in the PSA I'm doing, the only problem is the screwy shadow ball.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 07, 2014, 01:01:40 PM #2168 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:21:36 PM by KidCraft24
oh well if you leave the shadow ball the way it was for lucario but change his ef file texture it should work, The main reason being from what i could come to understand is that the PM mewtwo rel file calls the ef files from mizuo a subspace enemy and while i did exactly what was stated before on changing effects it causes mewtwo to have a shadow ball that doesn't grow when it's charging.

Also Omega regarding your mewtwo if you up B and still have your second jump he can up-b again, i had this same problem with my mewtwo when i tried to let him go into free fall.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Just tried out that Mewtwo, is there any way to get his usual item animations back? It's just kinda strange seeing him revert to Lucario's pose whenever he picks something up, would it just be a matter of swapping in new animations or is it more complicated than that?

We need to get BrawlEx to work in Project M.

As far as I know, we need to delete one code.
If the code is still there, there will be SUPER glitches, or will load another character instead.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey all, this is amazing and thank you to those who contributed their packs. I've played with all three posted so far.

I've been trying to combine these packs with brawl minus but I have been having problems. I watched the brawl minus tutorial in the OP but I can't seem to get the code configuration right. Which codes from Brawl Minus need to be disabled? (Aside from the CSS fix code)

I'm expecting I will have to fiddle with the codes, I'm just asking for a baseline of codes that I definitely shouldn't be including.

I believe issue with mewtwo picking up items is one part animation related and another part subroutine/sub action related because the way mewtwo hold items is they are offset in front of him floating i planned to go and iron it out eventually and now that omegas posted a mewtwo that works properly for the most part i can go and fix those one i get home.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

i managed to find what i think is all the codes for the clone engine from the PM GCT and removed them, so later today when i get home, i can upload it here if anyone want to try adding the Brawl Ex stuff to that gct and try it out.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 07, 2014, 05:52:05 PM
i managed to find what i think is all the codes for the clone engine from the PM GCT and removed them, so later today when i get home, i can upload it here if anyone want to try adding the Brawl Ex stuff to that gct and try it out.

I believe it is one of the Giga and Company codes.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.