Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2846745 times)
Steam/SSBB Guy
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2370 on: February 12, 2014, 04:06:24 PM »

I do have to agree with you two. If you say you figured out how to use the clone engine with something supposedly incompatible like Project M you must have proof or it's automatically considered false

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2371 on: February 12, 2014, 04:14:55 PM »

These have been my thoughts since he first mentioned it. If he doesn't show us some proof, it means he's just trolling.

Actually ShinF, I'm surprised that you didn't call him out earlier. Eh, but whatever. I saw you hinting at it like 20 pages back. Lol, anyway, glad to know I'm not the only one who thought this

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2372 on: February 12, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »

guys he is probably lying theres no reason to share a gct that is like 2kb size so its all crap most likely.

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2373 on: February 12, 2014, 05:27:15 PM »

i dont share cause i dont want people to have what i do

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2374 on: February 12, 2014, 05:28:34 PM »

You do know how selfish you seem right now don't you?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2375 on: February 12, 2014, 05:30:27 PM »

If you want to keep us asking about it, post a picture, otherwise people are gonna move on. :/

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2376 on: February 12, 2014, 05:33:05 PM »

Hmmm... excuses and selfishness. You sir, are a troll. I'm at least 1000% sure you are lying for attention

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2377 on: February 12, 2014, 05:33:56 PM »

Actually ShinF, I'm surprised that you didn't call him out earlier. Eh, but whatever. I saw you hinting at it like 20 pages back. Lol, anyway, glad to know I'm not the only one who thought this

I refrained from it on the severely unlikely off chance he was telling the truth, since that kind of accusation might have made him not want to share, but the fact that he just said he's not going to share what he did or upload his .gct combined with his little 'hinting' pretty much confirmed for me that he's lying. Not to mention -

tried on regular project m 3.02 and it worked suprisingly Cheesy
    all i did was add those codes manually without getting rid of any that project m has  AWESOME 2.0!
    Guys im not a complete douch not giving my gct so im just gunna tell u which code ur looking for.
    ur looking for the all character have mario ic code

Post Merge: February 12, 2014, 02:22:28 PM
    kidding the hint is that its an instance slot code tho thats true

^ Definitely seems to be contradicting himself. First he said he just added the codes without removing any (which we already know doesn't work), then he said he removed an instance slot code - which I find believable, except that he contradicted his previous post.

Sure. You know, Brawl Modding would not be CLOSE to what it is if we didn't share our discoveries with one another. If PhantomWings or Dantarion never shared what they learned, we probably wouldn't even have Brawl Modding. Unless you can show us some solid proof or you share your build so we can see ourselves, there's no way I (or many other people here) will believe you.
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 05:37:40 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2378 on: February 12, 2014, 05:36:05 PM »

I refrained from it on the severely unlikely off chance he was telling the truth, since that kind of accusation might have made him not want to share, but the fact that he just said he's not going to share what he did or upload his .gct combined with his little 'hinting' pretty much confirmed for me that he's lying. Not to mention -

^ Definitely seems to be contradicting himself. First he said he just added the codes without removing any (which we already know doesn't work, then he said he removed an instance slot code - which I find believable, except that he contradicted his previous post.

Sure. You know, Brawl Hacking would not be CLOSE to what it is if we didn't share our discoveries with one another. If PhantomWings or Dantarion never shared what they learned, we probably wouldn't even have Brawl Hacking. Unless you can show us some solid proof or you share your build so we can see ourselves, there's no way I (or many other people here) will believe you.
    This man speaks the truth.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2379 on: February 12, 2014, 05:44:58 PM »

the fact of the matter is that PM alters ALOT of stuff, codes such as 'roy has marth's IC constants' which i don't even know for a fact is in the GCT would conflict with BrawlEx...

The fact that the P:M clone engine uses a CODE, means that something is being altered in memory, and it's HIGHLY unlikely that the two engines will work together. even if we removed the conflicting code, it would more then likely make the OTHER clone engine not work..

The Project M Backroom didn't just throw codes into the game for no reason, so if we did remove the conflicting code, we would be removing something that SOMETHING is probably dependent on..so in all reality, the chances of getting this to work with P:M is really REALLY slim.

We here on this forum already know this, but newcomers need to not get their hopes up by you not sharing/flat out lying.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2380 on: February 12, 2014, 05:52:27 PM »

^ Definitely seems to be contradicting himself. First he said he just added the codes without removing any (which we already know doesn't work), then he said he removed an instance slot code - which I find believable, except that he contradicted his previous post.

Sure. You know, Brawl Modding would not be CLOSE to what it is if we didn't share our discoveries with one another. If PhantomWings or Dantarion never shared what they learned, we probably wouldn't even have Brawl Modding. Unless you can show us some solid proof or you share your build so we can see ourselves, there's no way I (or many other people here) will believe you.
    Amen I may not be a veteran or offered much, but I have to agree on that. in fact if the first person to start brawl hacking didn't share, this site wouldn't be where it is today.

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2381 on: February 12, 2014, 06:00:31 PM »

can somebody explain to me where I'm supposed to put everything

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2382 on: February 12, 2014, 06:02:24 PM »

can somebody explain to me where I'm supposed to put everything
    Have you watched through sammi's tutorials? If you haven't here's the first~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wuqFs

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2383 on: February 12, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »

Can everyone shut up about Jasgx and his posts? Selfish or not, let him do whatever the hell he wants with his GCT.

As for Jasgx himself, I don't care whether your setup actually works or not, but if you have no intention on sharing it or explaining it in proper terms, you might as well stop posting about it unless you want to get flagged for spamming. And you will use proper grammar from now on.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Shiruzarto
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2384 on: February 12, 2014, 06:32:31 PM »

That sounds like you have the Giga & Co. Engine going. It subtracts 40(hex) from the ID, and if it's one of about 6 'special' ones, loads alternate characters.

Pardon my insistence or overreliance, but could you possibly tell me how exactly I would fix the game's manufactured engine? Perhaps with a code?

Pages:  1 ... 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: