The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 07:11:50 PM
sorry to burt your buble guys but theres a major glitch well 2

when jumping foward or backward if you use down special in the air you slide across the stage

same as  abode for neutral special but neutral special slides much less i will try to fix this in psa but i doubt i can fix it tough
Yeah, I noticed that, I figured it was a bug. Thanks!

You can change the soundbank in the Fighter Config of the character. Just use the Config utility and scroll to the bottom. ASF posted a list of soundbank IDs that includes the bosses here.

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 02:01:17 AM

Here is the complete list of soundbank IDs.

Remember the sounbank IDs are set in the Fighter Config file.


SoundBank IDs

---Common---
00 joucyu

---Character---
01 mario
02 link
03 pit
04 metaknight
05 dedede
06 Donkey
07 Samus
08 Yoshi
09 Kirby
0A Fox
0B Pikachu
0C Luigi
0D Captain
0E Ness
0F Koopa
10 Peach
11 Zelda
12 Iceclimber
13 Marth
14 GameWatch
15 Falco
16 Ganon
17 Wario
18 Pikmin
19 lucas
1A Diddy
1B PokeTrainer
1C PokeLizardon
1D PokeZenigame
1E PokeFushigisou
1F Lucario
20 Ike
21 Robot
22 Purin
23 ToonLink
24 Wolf
25 snake
26 Sonic
27 select (Character Select Screen)
28 ZakoFighter

---Kirby Copy---
29 All
2A Captain
2B Dedede
2C Diddy
2D Donkey
2E Falco
2F Fox
30 GameWatch
31 Ganon
32 Iceclimber
33 Ike
34 Koopa
35 Link
36 Lucario
37 Lucas
38 Luigi
39 Mario
3A Marth
3B Metaknight
3C Ness
3D Peach
3E Pikachu
3F Pikmin
40 Pit
41 3Set (PT's Pokemon)
42 Purin
43 Robot
44 Shiek
45 Snake
46 Sonic
47 SZerosuit
48 ToonLink
49 WarioMan
4A Wolf
4B Yoshi

---Stages---
4C Crayon
4D Dolpic
4E Mansion
4F MarioPast
50 Kart
51 Donkey
52 Jungle
53 Pirates
54 Oldin
55 Norfair
56 Orpheon
57 Halberd
58 Starfox
59 Stadium
5A Tengan
5B Fzero
5C Ice
5D GW
5E Emblem
5F Madein
60 Pikmin
61 Palutena
62 Famicom
63 Newpork
64 Village
65 Metalgear
66 Greenhill
67 Pictchat
68 Plankton
69 StageEdit
6A Garden
6B Zebes
6C Greens
6D Corneria
6E Pstadium
6F Bigblue
70 Onett

---Minigame---
71 Coinshooter
72 Cleargetter
73 Homerun
74 Target

---Other/Items---
75 CharaRoll
76 item
77 Monsterball

---Assist Trophies---
78 Jugem
79 Goroh
7A Joe
7B Waluigi
7C Resetsan
7D Nintendogs
7E Excitebike
7F Devil
80 Hammerbros
81 Metroid
82 Wright
83 Stafy
84 Tingle
85 Katana
86 Lin
87 Andross
88 Littlemac
89 Tank
8A Jeff
8B Heririn
8C Barbara
8D Cyborg
8E Customrobo
8F Robin
90 Saki
91 Kururi
92 Shadow

---Appeal Fox---
93 SPACE
94 COMBAT
95 CORNERIA
96 ASTEROID
97 BATTLESHIP
98 A
99 B
9A C
9B D
9C E
9D F
9E G
9F H
A0 I

---Appeal Falco---
A1 SPACE
A2 COMBAT
A3 CORNERIA
A4 ASTEROID
A5 BATTLESHIP
A6 A
A7 B
A8 C
A9 D
AA E

---Appeal Wolf---
AB SPACE
AC COMBAT
AD CORNERIA
AE ASTEROID
AF BATTLESHIP

---Appeal Snake---
B0 Mario
B1 Donkey
B2 Link
B3 Samus
B4 Yoshi
B5 Kirby
B6 Fox
B7 Pikachu
B8 Luigi
B9 CaptainFalcon
BA Ness
BB Koopa
BC Peach
BD Zelda
BE Shiek
BF Iceclimber
C0 Marth
C1 GW
C2 Falco
C3 Ganondorf
C4 Wario
C5 Metaknight
C6 Pit
C7 SZerosuit
C8 Pikmin
C9 Lucas
CA Diddy
CB PokeTrainer
CC Dedede
CD Lucario
CE Ike
CF Robot
D0 Snake
D1 Sonic
D2 Purin
D3 ToonLink
D4 Wolf

---Menu---
D5 menu

---Narration---
D6 melee
D7 menu
D8 characall

---Adventure Stages---
D9 common
--01--
DA 0
--03--
DB 0
DC 1
--04--
DD 0
DE 1
DF 2
--05--
E0 0
E1 1
--06--
E2 0
--07--
E3 0
--08--
E4 1
E5 2
--09--
E6 0
E7 2
--10--
E8 0
E9 1
EA 2
--12--
EB 0
--14--
EC 0
ED 1
--16--
EE 2
EF 3
--18--
F0 0
--20--
F1 0
--22--
F2 0
--24--
F3 0
--26--
F4 0
--27--
F5 0
F6 1
F7 2
--28--
F8 0
F9 2
--30--
FA 0
--31--
FB 0
FC 1
--32--
FD 0
--33--
FE 0
FF 1
--34--
100 0
--35--
101 0
--36--
102 0
--37--
103 0
104 2
105 3
--40--
106 0
--41--
107 0
--42--
108 05
109 09
10A 11
10B 13
10C 17
10D 19
10E 21
10F 23
110 25
111 27
112 29
113 31
114 33
115 37

---Enemy---
116 Kuribo
117 Patapata
118 Hammerbros
119 Killer
11A Dekakuribo
11B GalFire
11C Poppercam
11D Bitan
11E Roada
11F Bombhead
120 Gyraan
121 Bucyulus
122 Tautau
123 Flows
124 Aroaros
125 Botron
126 Jyakeel
127 Ghamgha
128 Pacci
129 Faulong
12A Deathpod
12B Spar
12C Kokkon
12D Jdus
12E Mite
12F Shelly
130 Ngagog
131 Cymal
132 Teckin
133 Cataguard
134 Siralamos
135 Boobas
136 Arman
137 Prim
138 Robo
139 Bosspackun
13A Rayquaza
13B Porky
13C Galleom
13D Ridley
13E Duon
13F Metaridley
140 Taboo
141 Masterhand
142 Crazyhand
143 Falconflyer


Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

thanks shinf

So to everyone that wants ridley on brawlex without glitches here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

i fixed the slidding he had on the psa itself due to being renamed to marth all instructions how to make ridley work are inside and i also added snoopy metaridley in which was long overdue.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 09:33:07 PM
thanks shinf

So to everyone that wants ridley on brawlex without glitches here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

i fixed the slidding he had on the psa itself due to being renamed to marth all instructions how to make ridley work are inside and i also added snoopy metaridley in which was long overdue.
Yay! The updated GFX looks really nice BTW.

umm can someone help me
when i click on brawl it freezes
im using nebulon's build

Quote from: SmashKing64 on February 17, 2014, 10:13:39 PM
umm can someone help me
when i click on brawl it freezes
im using nebulon's build
hooktype anexsomething and redownload the entire thing again because earlier he didnt have the brawlex files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 09:33:07 PM
thanks shinf

So to everyone that wants ridley on brawlex without glitches here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

i fixed the slidding he had on the psa itself due to being renamed to marth all instructions how to make ridley work are inside and i also added snoopy metaridley in which was long overdue.

This version Ridley won't freeze at Strap Loader Screen.
:af:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I just wanna say that it is good to see people sharing their character packs and character fixes and such. Saves people who wanted certain characters in brawlex a lot of time. Also helps figure out the new process better by seeing how it is done.

Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 09:33:07 PM
thanks shinf

So to everyone that wants ridley on brawlex without glitches here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

i fixed the slidding he had on the psa itself due to being renamed to marth all instructions how to make ridley work are inside and i also added snoopy metaridley in which was long overdue.
I luv you :srs:

Quote from: ShinF on February 17, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
No, the cBliss effect pack is just the BrawlEx files. I can upload my sc_selcharacter if you want, though.

Is anyone else getting random freezes on the victory screen on occasion or coming back to a blank CSS after adding the expansion for it? On occasion, I've won a match and the CSS was just blank when I got back to it. More odd was that it was the Grid CSS, and I'm not even using that one. I'm using the vBrawl one the PW included.

I haven't had any crashes yet, also if you could upload your selcharacter.pac that would be great, i noticed your costumes are set up differently than the cbliss setup.

@ Carnage

Nice job on fixing Ridley! I love the moveset.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 18, 2014, 03:08:14 AM
I haven't had any crashes yet, also if you could upload your selcharacter.pac that would be great, i noticed your costumes are set up differently than the cbliss setup.

@ Carnage

Nice job on fixing Ridley! I love the moveset.

Hmm? No, they're set up the same as cBliss. I even imported all my portraits from my old custom build and they were in the correct order and everything.

In any case, here's my current sc_selcharacter. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rt4eo7t871g6ptt/sc_selcharacter.pac

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Just a quick question...

with the new Expanded Roster, can I still use husky's video tuts or something else?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 18, 2014, 03:30:15 AM #2742 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:33:16 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Ok, I have a few different questions about this.


First, and most pressing:

I downloaded the Ridley files and I thought that I applied them in the correct places, but I am having freezing problems. On the selection screen it added an extra Tails icon that seems to have replaced the random spot. It also freezes upon hovering over the icon. I have tried to look through the troubleshooting section, but to no avail.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am using ShinF's older build.



Second, and slightly less important:

I have been having troubles with editing the CSS icons and CSPs. I have tried following Sammi-huskyEX's tutorial, but with no luck. Is there a purely text and pictures tutorial for this out there. That would be easier for me to follow. Especially pictures.



Last, but not least:

I want to separate zelda/sheik, samus/zerosuit, and the pokemon. So each has their own slot. No pokemon trainer slot, only the 3 pokemon. Does anyone have the codes for these anywhere for me to use?

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on February 18, 2014, 03:30:15 AM
Ok, I have a few different questions about this.


First, and most pressing:

I downloaded the Ridley files and I thought that I applied them in the correct places, but I am having freezing problems. On the selection screen it added an extra Tails icon that seems to have replaced the random spot. It also freezes upon hovering over the icon. I have tried to look through the troubleshooting section, but to no avail.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am using ShinF's older build.



Second, and slightly less important:

I have been having troubles with editing the CSS icons and CSPs. I have tried following Sammi-huskyEX's tutorial, but with no luck. Is there a purely text and pictures tutorial for this out there. That would be easier for me to follow. Especially pictures.



Last, but not least:

I want to separate zelda/sheik, samus/zerosuit, and the pokemon. So each has their own slot. No pokemon trainer slot, only the 3 pokemon. Does anyone have the codes for these anywhere for me to use?
1. are u using the new cssroster config file?
if so can u post a pic of it opened in a hex editor

2. there is no such tutorial as of yet

3.to seperate this characters just add their id's to your cssrosterconfig, using the brawlex config program
   
hope that helps

Also:
If anybody wants my build
PM me
here is a screenshot of my Character Selection Screen:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 18, 2014, 03:22:22 AM
Just a quick question...

with the new Expanded Roster, can I still use husky's video tuts or something else?
Yes. The only thing you wont be using is the Custom CSS V3 code. That is what the CSSRoster.dat file is now. It manages your CSS screen.