Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843120 times)
ShinF
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3060 on: February 22, 2014, 05:41:48 PM »

Incidentally, does anybody here know HOW exactly to change announcer calls? i'm having a bit of trouble with it. i created a .sawnd file for the replaced sound, changed the ID inside cosmetic config, but now when i select the character it doesn't say anything :/

I wrote out instructions for this to Nebulon in a PM. I'll send it along to you.

Just so we're clear, though, it is in the Cosmetic Config and not the Slot Config. The Slot Config, as far as I know, is only good for changing victory themes.
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:44:31 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3061 on: February 22, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »

Well when I finish making Rosalina and Luma over Ice Climbers, I plan on porting Zelda over Peach, and Sheik over somebody else who can be cloned.

I literally check everyday for it.

I wrote out instructions for this to Nebulon in a PM. You want I should send it to you?

Beat me to it Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3062 on: February 22, 2014, 05:51:26 PM »

not sure if it has something to do with my PSA of mewtwo or not but occasionally if i load up either mewtwo or lucario and then switch off of whichever one i picked first it causes the GFX of the character chosen afterwards out of the two to lose their GFX until i reselect the character. I wanted to change the address for mewtwo's GFX but so far doing that has resulted in his shadow balls charging animation to disappea i know in project M mewtwo calls the subspace enemy mizuo's GFX file but is something edited in his rel along side that and if so is does anyone know of a way to fix this GFX issue.
    It's an issue with all clone characters at the moment. If you select 2 people based on the same fighter they'll share effect graphics, then if you deselect whoever was loaded first it will unload the effect graphics entirely, leaving the remaining clone or original character to have no graphical effects for the next match.
    If you go back out of the brawl menu and to the main menu, then back in it'll reset and load effects from scratch again, but there's no definite fix beyond that from what I'm aware of.

Just while we're on the topic of your mewtwo psa, did you manage to get him to hold and use items correctly?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3063 on: February 22, 2014, 05:55:19 PM »

Project M Roy and Marth don't have the GFX glitch though.
    That's 'cause they use different characters GFX though...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3064 on: February 22, 2014, 05:57:05 PM »

Pichi-Hime- putting rosealina and luma on ice climbers is a great idea to tell the truth
    i was thinking of the same of doing the same thing but i havent tried it yet please let me know how it goes also if you get it working please upload it to the vault because i would like to try it out.  

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3065 on: February 22, 2014, 06:03:41 PM »

Project M Roy and Marth don't have the GFX glitch though.
    That's 'cause they use different characters GFX though...

Yes, I wonder where ASF1nk is with that tutorial, it's been like a month...

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3066 on: February 22, 2014, 06:04:18 PM »

Pichi-Hime- putting rosealina and luma on ice climbers is a great idea to tell the truth
    i was thinking of the same of doing the same thing but i havent tried it yet please let me know how it goes also if you get it working please upload it to the vault because i would like to try it out.  

I got Dragonite and Blaze the Cat to load from Shadow hedgehog assist trophies without replacing Shadow Assist models. The only reason i haven't said anything is because my results are inconsistent. Also, i your character doesn't use any GFX models in a character's ef file (like Sora or Wolverine) and you don't want deselecting them to mess with character that have the same ef and use the mdls in gfx, change their gfx to Mario. He doesn't come with any models to take away. Smiley

My pack includes characters that don't share gfx just ef files.. My next build which i hope to release before Monday has more characters and less gfx sharing then before.

It is a good habit to go to the brawl menu though after a fight to be sure. If only there was a code that automatically took people there instead of manually doing it...
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 06:06:20 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3067 on: February 22, 2014, 06:06:29 PM »

has anyone gotten this to work for revolution yet? because i am really getting tired of having to use my
    2gig sd card it's almost full and i have only added a few clones so far and it looks like im goona need all 100 slots. also i know i can use the sdhc extension version 1.1 code along with project m lancher so than i can use 4gig and higher sd cards problem is by doing that all the knockback of all the characters changes signifigantly so if anyone has gotten this to work with revolution yet please tell me how.  

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3068 on: February 22, 2014, 06:08:45 PM »

has anyone gotten this to work for revolution yet? because i am really getting tired of having to use my
    2gig sd card it's almost full and i have only added a few clones so far and it looks like im goona need all 100 slots. also i know i can use the sdhc extension version 1.1 code along with project m lancher so than i can use 4gig and higher sd cards problem is by doing that all the knockback of all the characters changes signifigantly so if anyone has gotten this to work with revolution yet please tell me how.  

No, it doesn't work for Riivolution. However, it will work through the Project M Launcher using SDHC Expansion. There aren't any really noticeable side effects. I use it on an SDHC card this way.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3069 on: February 22, 2014, 06:17:35 PM »

each time i try the preject m lancher thou the knouck back still seems really off and i have tried 10 match with project m lancher and 10 matches on normal brawl with no codes back and forth back and forth but still the project m lancher makes characters fly much furter at 100 damage than normal brawl does also it seems inconsistant by that i mean one match character gain losts of knockback at 100 damage but the 2nd match it take all the way up to 200 damage before they even start getting to have normal knockback and than the
    third match the knockback was completely normal so i don't know why but that is what happens every time i try project m lancher with 1.1 sdhc extenison code.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3070 on: February 22, 2014, 06:37:49 PM »

each time i try the preject m lancher thou the knouck back still seems really off and i have tried 10 match with project m lancher and 10 matches on normal brawl with no codes back and forth back and forth but still the project m lancher makes characters fly much furter at 100 damage than normal brawl does also it seems inconsistant by that i mean one match character gain losts of knockback at 100 damage but the 2nd match it take all the way up to 200 damage before they even start getting to have normal knockback and than the
    third match the knockback was completely normal so i don't know why but that is what happens every time i try project m lancher with 1.1 sdhc extenison code.

I don't mean to be rude...

But I can't even begin to read that.

I know this is an online forum and whatevs, but come on man. Punctuation makes the world go round.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3071 on: February 22, 2014, 06:38:50 PM »

does anyone still need the jiggly puff purin exmodule because if some people want it all upload it to midiafire
    and put a download link and yes it is an exmodule not a original one however i did not make the module the who mad the module is the person who uploaded the jiggly puff turning into marth brawlex psa apparently you can use the same module to make jiggly puff clones or whoever you want to put on jiggly puff.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3072 on: February 22, 2014, 06:40:42 PM »

does anyone still need the jiggly puff purin exmodule because if some people want it all upload it to midiafire
    and put a download link and yes it is an exmodule not a original one however i did not make the module the who mad the module is the person who uploaded the jiggly puff turning into marth brawlex psa apparently you can use the same module to make jiggly puff clones or whoever you want to put on jiggly puff.

The Jigglypuff ExModule already has a download link in the PSA repository.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3073 on: February 22, 2014, 06:43:24 PM »

sorry if my spelling is kinda wierd i still havent gotten quite use to typing on my labtop yet,
    my labtop has a keybord that isn't centered.

Post Merge: February 22, 2014, 06:50:52 PM
    shinf- thanks so much for making cbliss work with this by using the brawlex files it has really helped save me from having to spend tons of time deciding whether or not to get rid of certain costumes.

because now i can just keep them where they are.
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 06:50:52 PM by leondanny56 » Logged

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3074 on: February 22, 2014, 07:15:16 PM »

I Did manage to fix the issue with mewtwo holding items but i still need to insert animations for pickiing up heavy objects like warios bike.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Pages:  1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: