Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2842046 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3375 on: February 28, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »

I dont know, but if you try to use the "boss slots" on the brawl ex custom CSS, it will freeze, I tried it days ago lol

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3376 on: February 28, 2014, 06:37:10 PM »

Can somebody please direct me to a GFX glitch fix tutorial please?
    I want to make some fixes to some PSA's.
    Like Tabuu.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3377 on: February 28, 2014, 06:40:08 PM »

Can somebody please direct me to a GFX glitch fix tutorial please?
    I want to make some fixes to some PSA's.
    Like Tabuu.

Tabuu uses references. He's tough to fix which is why i'm going to make my ganon and ganon characters load their stuff from elsewhere. You're more than welcome to download that when i'm done with it.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3378 on: February 28, 2014, 07:01:12 PM »

Tabuu uses references. He's tough to fix which is why i'm going to make my ganon and ganon characters load their stuff from elsewhere. You're more than welcome to download that when i'm done with it.

Ok.
    BTW, good package you made.
    But I think it is missing some stuff.
    But what?
    Let me edit it so it has that stuff.
    I'm talking about 2 characters.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3379 on: February 28, 2014, 07:33:15 PM »

lol well what 2?

Also, not to be the most narcistic person ever, but since a lot of the conversation on the last few pages of this thread was about my pack I was wondering if anyone thought I should make a thread devoted to my pack. This way anyone could just talk about it, it wouldn't have to be relevant to this thread. People who have contributions could also meet with me on my thread. It's just an idea, if the people who mainly contribute to this thread along with the users of my pack think this is a good idea, then I'll consider it. If no one cares, then I wont either lol

There is a thread solely for BrawlEx packs. It's in the General Hacking forum.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66246.0
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:34:30 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3380 on: February 28, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »

There is a thread solely for BrawlEx packs. I think it's in the General Hacking forum.

Oh yeah, okay then. Maybe I'll add mine there.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3381 on: February 28, 2014, 07:54:34 PM »

I still think the big packmakers should come together and make one general gigantic pack instead of many little ones.

(Which was also the objective of my pack - to make a community pack - now on hold due to errors.)

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3382 on: February 28, 2014, 09:14:20 PM »

Of course if tough to fix,.. all badass PSAs should be tough to fix! Tongue

duffmmann
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3383 on: February 28, 2014, 09:54:26 PM »

Hi, I just tried this for the first time, I get to the point in the BrawlEx Clone Tool where you add the character and then the program crashes.  I load it again and select the pf folder again and it crashes again.  I'm running Windows 8.1 if that makes a difference, I don't think it would as I've tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3384 on: February 28, 2014, 10:49:03 PM »

I require help once again, this time its about the a clones CSP and Icon

I've watched Sammi's videos and did everything thing he did im sure but i have glitches and a freeze from who knows where, which i why im asking for help :p

The icon works and so does it's name, they both show correctly. The thing is when i try and hover above the icon it freezes. I'm thinking it's the CSP of the clone maybe the pathing but im sure i did everything right? Another thing is the glitches

where "brawl" sits and "Team Brawl" sit both together. that button glitched. the "brawl" word isn't there and just looks like another circle is in there.

Where "player1" the name entry in the CSS. The left side is different from the rest of the circle. I mean the left side doesnt match the right.

Once the characters are picked and the words "start Match" or whatever it say (cant remember off the top of my head sadly) the start and select buttons shown on the right have this grey looking squires on them

Thats all i noticed right away, you know, beides the freezing :p
    Did i somehow screw up the pathing to those glitches and why i the clones CSP freezing?
    These are the questions i seek answers

Thanks in Advance

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 10:50:25 PM
    Hi, I just tried this for the first time, I get to the point in the BrawlEx Clone Tool where you add the character and then the program crashes.  I load it again and select the pf folder again and it crashes again.  I'm running Windows 8.1 if that makes a difference, I don't think it would as I've tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7

If Sammi hasn't updated his tool and you have a Ganon and or Puff clone already made in the pf folder it will crash
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:54:02 PM by Kerafyrm Six » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3385 on: February 28, 2014, 11:02:48 PM »

Hi, I just tried this for the first time, I get to the point in the BrawlEx Clone Tool where you add the character and then the program crashes.  I load it again and select the pf folder again and it crashes again.  I'm running Windows 8.1 if that makes a difference, I don't think it would as I've tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7

I'm working on updating the tool with alot of new features right now actually. hopefully i can have it up by tomorrow. Your problem may also be if you have the sc_selcharacter set to extended lz77. if so, just make sure to set it to lz77 before working with the tool.

There was an old bug as well where if you had neither common5 or sc_selcharacter it would crash. or if you had both of them as well. I'm positive i fixed those bugs in the last update, but you may want to check those things first.

I require help once again, this time its about the a clones CSP and Icon

I've watched Sammi's videos and did everything thing he did im sure but i have glitches and a freeze from who knows where, which i why im asking for help :p

The icon works and so does it's name, they both show correctly. The thing is when i try and hover above the icon it freezes. I'm thinking it's the CSP of the clone maybe the pathing but im sure i did everything right? Another thing is the glitches

where "brawl" sits and "Team Brawl" sit both together. that button glitched. the "brawl" word isn't there and just looks like another circle is in there.

Where "player1" the name entry in the CSS. The left side is different from the rest of the circle. I mean the left side doesnt match the right.

Once the characters are picked and the words "start Match" or whatever it say (cant remember off the top of my head sadly) the start and select buttons shown on the right have this grey looking squires on them

Thats all i noticed right away, you know, beides the freezing :p
    Did i somehow screw up the pathing to those glitches and why i the clones CSP freezing?
    These are the questions i seek answers

Thanks in Advance

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 10:50:25 PM
    If Sammi hasn't updated his tool and you have a Ganon and or Puff clone already made in the pf folder it will crash

uhhh i'll get back to you on that if i can, i don't have enough time to read through your post at the moment. just wanted to let you know that i'm not ignoring your post lol

KarefyrmSix
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3386 on: February 28, 2014, 11:08:54 PM »

uhhh i'll get back to you on that if i can, i don't have enough time to read through your post at the moment. just wanted to let you know that i'm not ignoring your post lol

Very thoughtful, sure take your time as i'm looking forward to your tool update ever more now. I found your part 1 and 2 videos pretty humorous btw

Heavy-taste
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3387 on: March 01, 2014, 04:04:20 AM »

I don´t know what else to do.

My USB loader GX din´t read my codes or my files anymore.
    I have not editet something  in the settings.
    I use Nebulons pack, I tried his Codeset (the gct file) after that I tried mine with a few extra codes.
    Everytime I start the game in USB loader Gx with on of the gct´s (tried both) it works but without something else.
    So I haven´t all characters in my NTSC version of Brawl so when I start this it only shows the Characters that I have.
    Can anybody help me?

I have a Wii U so I can´t use Gecko OS or is ther a version out for Wii U ?
    Settings in USB loader GX:
    Ocarina - on
    hook type - asnextframe
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:06:03 AM by Heavy-taste » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3388 on: March 01, 2014, 04:11:16 AM »

Expect a new BrawlEx Module soon! Who? I dont tell you until release!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3389 on: March 01, 2014, 04:15:41 AM »

I don´t know what else to do.

My USB loader GX din´t read my codes or my files anymore.
    I have not editet something  in the settings.
    I use Nebulons pack, I tried his Codeset (the gct file) after that I tried mine with a few extra codes.
    Everytime I start the game in USB loader Gx with on of the gct´s (tried both) it works but without something else.
    So I haven´t all characters in my NTSC version of Brawl so when I start this it only shows the Characters that I have.
    Can anybody help me?

I have a Wii U so I can´t use Gecko OS or is ther a version out for Wii U ?
    Settings in USB loader GX:
    Ocarina - on
    hook type - asnextframe
    remenber you cant have codes like CSS or any codes that mess up the css like giga bowser,independent pokemons and stuff like that if it works with nebulon gct in the codes folder then you are using codes that mess up with brawlex css

Pages:  1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: