Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827168 times)
HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6390 on: June 14, 2014, 03:30:31 PM »

Hi there, i just registered to ask this question, excuse my bad english its not my first language, so anyway does that work with pal? because i downloaded nebulons pack, put it in the root of my SD then started gecko, and press the launch game button, it takes like 10-15 seconds then brawl launches and nothing changed, could it be because of pal? Best Regards

Sadly, this doesn't work for PAL users.
    Only at NTSC (U and J).

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Kylanna
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6391 on: June 14, 2014, 03:39:25 PM »

Sad story ;( there are no [censored]ing pal hacks on that planet, and nowhere a ntsc disc is in sight for me -.-

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6392 on: June 14, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »

Sad story ;( there are no [censored]ing pal hacks on that planet, and nowhere a ntsc disc is in sight for me -.-

i'll only say that google and USB loading are your friends...

Kylanna
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6393 on: June 14, 2014, 03:46:14 PM »

i honestly dont want download that stuff cuz i dont wanna get in danger for anything ...

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6394 on: June 14, 2014, 03:54:00 PM »

i honestly dont want download that stuff cuz i dont wanna get in danger for anything ...
    Another option would be to make your Wii Region free and buy a U.S Copy of Brawl off of Amazon or Ebay and do it that way

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6395 on: June 14, 2014, 04:02:33 PM »

Hi there, i just registered to ask this question, excuse my bad english its not my first language, so anyway does that work with pal? because i downloaded nebulons pack, put it in the root of my SD then started gecko, and press the launch game button, it takes like 10-15 seconds then brawl launches and nothing changed, could it be because of pal? Best Regards

Ya know, I don't know for myself... I think Doqtor Kirby was looking into it a while ago... Try him. Smiley

what is the actual character limit of brawl not to the clone engine, is there more slots after 3F-7F?

I mean, I believe adding characters beyond 63 requires compensation of some kind... So the game's limit is based on whatever work arounds are available.

If you're askin how many potential characters can be added then... Counting the originals and transforms as 40 altogether... Plus 3F to 7F which equates to a total of... 40-4F=16 so... 16x4+1=65... So 105, but the default css has 35 characters and random, so while it'd be 105 characters, it'd be 100 if you only counted icons.

But technically 105 characters, PLUS the forbidden 7 slots, 10 boss slots... 3 work around slots... So 20+105=125. Plus Random, it's 126, and if you count Giga and Warioman (which I don't) then 128. If you replace alloys then 130-132.

So in my book, since I don't want to replace alloys or add in Giga and Warioman, it's 126... Though I know there is a way to trick the game with 2 more based on the work around method... So in my book, altogether,
    126-8 possible characters.

But PW is going to keep CSS at 100 icons. If you don't separate the Pokemon, Zero suit, or Sheik, then you'd have those 5-1 to count as the trainer icon... -1 for random... 103...

It really depends on what you want to make though.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6396 on: June 14, 2014, 04:17:57 PM »

Ya know, I don't know for myself... I think Doqtor Kirby was looking into it a while ago... Try him. Smiley
    Nah. I was doing Riivolution, not PAL. Although that may be something to look in to, maybe. Would have to make PAL ExModules alongside porting the common2, bx_fighter, FPC, and anything else that needs porting.

So yeah your best bet is to get a region changing homebrew application (Google "AnyRegion Changer"), and an NTSC disc. Or load via a USB loader.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:27:11 PM by Doqtor Kirby » Logged

Kylanna
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6397 on: June 15, 2014, 03:25:23 AM »

Nah. I was doing Riivolution, not PAL. Although that may be something to look in to, maybe. Would have to make PAL ExModules alongside porting the common2, bx_fighter, FPC, and anything else that needs porting.

So yeah your best bet is to get a region changing homebrew application (Google "AnyRegion Changer"), and an NTSC disc. Or load via a USB loader.

So i found something

http://www.play-asia.com/super-smash-bros-brawl-paOS-13-49-de-70-1vf9.html

im gonna order that one it should be an ntsc version and i hope i can get it working with that

kanjaroo
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6398 on: June 15, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »

Thinking about updating my BrawlE (this key isn't working on my keyboard). Besides the modules and b_fighter.rel, are there any worthy changes to be made? Which files eactly are worth implementing?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6399 on: June 15, 2014, 09:59:32 AM »

Thinking about updating my BrawlE (this key isn't working on my keyboard). Besides the modules and b_fighter.rel, are there any worthy changes to be made? Which files eactly are worth implementing?

The modules all work with The previous versions of clone engine and CSS. But the New CSS and Clone Engine were put out to be tested, and it was found that the CSS had major lag issues while cycling through costumes, and the Engine froz during Break the Targets, 4 player battles, unless the 4th player uses random, and messes up clone final smashes.

So the most functiontal is still the previous CSS and Engine. But PW is a wizard, so I'm sure fixes will come along relatively soon.

For now, use the new modules. Aside from that, unless you want to test out the new stuff for more bug findings, just use th previous CSS and Engine.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

BlazeBlue
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6400 on: June 15, 2014, 12:43:30 PM »

I don't know what's wrong with the codes for sfx. I'm using the project M launcher and when I add the SDHC code to my 8GB SD card it works fine but when I add the SFX codes the codes don't load and it reverts back to normal brawl.. Do u think its just my SD card?

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6401 on: June 15, 2014, 05:17:06 PM »

The modules all work with The previous versions of clone engine and CSS. But the New CSS and Clone Engine were put out to be tested, and it was found that the CSS had major lag issues while cycling through costumes, and the Engine froz during Break the Targets, 4 player battles, unless the 4th player uses random, and messes up clone final smashes.

So the most functiontal is still the previous CSS and Engine. But PW is a wizard, so I'm sure fixes will come along relatively soon.

For now, use the new modules. Aside from that, unless you want to test out the new stuff for more bug findings, just use th previous CSS and Engine.
    Hey nebulon im having a problem.... i cant open toonlinks fighter config. file

Drjack6
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6402 on: June 15, 2014, 05:53:31 PM »

CSS shows up properly but crashes when selected.
    The common issues section says corrupt modules, redownload. I already did.
    Help?

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6403 on: June 16, 2014, 03:29:26 AM »

Does anybody know how to fix clashing graphics? For example whenever caliking01's Zero(Link) fight Saber(also Link) Saber's tornado will change to lightning.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6404 on: June 16, 2014, 07:53:13 PM »

-4 player battles freeze.
    -Break the Targets freezes.
    -Clones do not load Final Smash files. In most cases, if the clone uses something from the original's FS then the GFX simply don't load. IF the clone only uses things in it's .pac then it's fine. Sonic clones all freeze.
    From all these problems the only one that actually affected me was the final smash file freeze. It happened with most, if not all, of my Mario clones, and for other clones like mewtwo or gray fox there was no GFX for certain attributes, such as the slashes gray fox usually makes or the beam that mewtwo reuses from lucario's final smash.

I also noticed that Lucas doesn't shout "PK starstorm" when he uses his final smash. Not sure about other characters.

Has any word been made on whether or not a workaround has been made to the character final smash music? Dedede, Luigi, and so forth are all silent as they use their final smash...
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:05:13 PM by Mariohuge » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: