The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, I recently downloaded brawlex + pm (v.0.5) and I noticed a funny bug with game and watch. he can't do his rapid jab attack. I tried other characters with rapid jabs (link and pit) and theirs work just fine. Anybody know what the deal is...?

July 01, 2016, 09:39:42 PM #8611 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 09:41:24 PM by super ng bros
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 01, 2016, 05:32:28 PM
ok how does that work for adding clone characters?
there is no other way to add clones unless brawl ex, replace alloys or using costumes. sorry m8

Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 09:41:24 PM

Quote from: Pegasus on July 01, 2016, 09:00:20 PM
Hey, I recently downloaded brawlex + pm (v.0.5) and I noticed a funny bug with game and watch. he can't do his rapid jab attack. I tried other characters with rapid jabs (link and pit) and theirs work just fine. Anybody know what the deal is...?
I think your in the wrong place for that....
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: super ng bros on July 01, 2016, 09:39:42 PMI think your in the wrong place for that....

According to this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210715 ,  I should "read the original BeX thread before using or reporting, many issues can be addressed there: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0 " aaaaaand that link goes to this thread. So here I am. =)

ohhh ok sorry
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

ok now i haven't been on in a while but i am having problems. i am trying to use the clone tool v0.75 (since that is the only one i can find) and whenever i make a clone and change the cosmetic id, it changes. (I.E. dr mario is 110 but when i go back to that clone, it says 109). I am using Clone Engine 1.2.0.0 and CSS Expansion 1.0.2.0 with Windows 7 Ultimate x86. I don't understand, i never had this problem before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote from: kingshadow75 on July 03, 2016, 01:51:26 AM
ok now i haven't been on in a while but i am having problems. i am trying to use the clone tool v0.75 (since that is the only one i can find) and whenever i make a clone and change the cosmetic id, it changes. (I.E. dr mario is 110 but when i go back to that clone, it says 109). I am using Clone Engine 1.2.0.0 and CSS Expansion 1.0.2.0 with Windows 7 Ultimate x86. I don't understand, i never had this problem before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The clone tool DOES NOT work with the newest updates to BeX. The config files are coded differently therefore it doesn't know how to read them correctly thus causing errors. Do it manually.

If only we could update the original post...
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I've been needing to ask. What is the difference between an Empty Slot, a None Slot, and an EX Slot?

sorry but i just figured it out. I guess i was trying to change the cosmetic ids before adding images to it first. I had to add the cop's, bp's, css icons, and names to that id before i change the cloned character's cosmetic id.

Quote from: super ng bros on July 01, 2016, 09:39:42 PM
there is no other way to add clones unless brawl ex, replace alloys or using costumes. sorry m8
i know but the clone tool is not available anymore so i guess i need to refrace it, how do you add Brawl EX clones without the clone tool?

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 03, 2016, 07:20:28 PM
i know but the clone tool is not available anymore so i guess i need to refrace it, how do you add Brawl EX clones without the clone tool?
You sure?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7yfhmnzds4ho1d/AACF9-sLRJRTkfDpLhFP_8_Qa?dl=0
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

July 03, 2016, 09:16:42 PM #8621 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 10:05:26 PM by Sirkura
Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 03, 2016, 07:20:28 PM
i know but the clone tool is not available anymore so i guess i need to refrace it, how do you add Brawl EX clones without the clone tool?

Follow the instructions on the OP of the first page >.>

Quote from: super ng bros on July 03, 2016, 08:42:44 PM
You sure?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7yfhmnzds4ho1d/AACF9-sLRJRTkfDpLhFP_8_Qa?dl=0

I highly recomend against using that.  it corrupts all v2 configs and cosmetics. meaning you have to completely redo them.  since the tool was made only for v1.

oh ok
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: Sirkura on July 03, 2016, 09:16:42 PM
I highly recomend against using that.  it corrupts all v2 configs and cosmetics. meaning you have to completely redo them.  since the tool was made only for v1.
then how to make the clone characters then?

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 04, 2016, 02:08:12 PM
then how to make the clone characters then?
Did you not read the top part of the message?
Quote from: Sirkura on July 03, 2016, 09:16:42 PM
Follow the instructions on the OP of the first page >.>

I highly recomend against using that.  it corrupts all v2 configs and cosmetics. meaning you have to completely redo them.  since the tool was made only for v1.
?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game