The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 04, 2014, 03:27:26 AM #255 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:38:26 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Hi Guys,
The forbidden seven finally make it to brawl!!!
Well only 3 at the moment because we need the rest of the EXmodules to inject the other characters.
The other forbidden characters are:  Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik,  Plusle and Minun(over Ice Climbers), and Dixie Kong.
I made a pack with 3 of the forbidden seven for you (Dr.Mario, Mewtwo, Roy)
You can download them here
Every thing you need is there
(brawl ex files, pf folder with the structure of correct files, psa's, costumes etc.)
Note: do not use the Character fix id code, it was giving me problems.  Its not included int the gct file by the way.
I havent tried them on the wii, but it worked on dolphin.
You should be able to just place the pf folder in your setup and have it working.
I didnt include the slotconfig and cosmeticconfig files so you will see several marios, the last one being random.  I didnt see a point in going through it if the CSP's are not cloneable at the moment.  But you are more than welcome to add and edit those files if you want to see who your character is based on.
Have some fun!

Credits:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Huh? I think there's a coding conflict somewhere. The slots that I add aren't using the correct cosmetics.... I mean I didn't clone Ivysaur and Lucario.

I still can't get my cloned Marth to show up on the CSS.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 04, 2014, 03:54:57 AM #258 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:56:25 AM by ShinF
If it shows up as a random slot, just keep restarting the game until it shows up as Marth. Sometimes BrawlEx doesn't start up properly and just gives a random slot instead of the characters.

By the way - do we know if Replacement Soundbank Engine works with this yet? I've got Project M's Roy working surprisingly flawlessly aside from the silence, so I was wondering if you could still assign him Galleom's soundbank and replace his sounds with Roy's.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Yeah you can; just edit the FighterConfig to load the proper sound bank ID.

Alright, I'll try that out. Thanks.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

January 04, 2014, 03:59:49 AM #261 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:01:10 AM by Don Jon Bravo
i was getting randoms when i wasnt putting in the fighter.dat files in the fighterconfig folder, instead i was putting them in the root of the brawlex folder

Removing my other codes didn't do any good; still a ROB icon that I didn't use the cosmetics for and still crashes the game upon selection; I'm gonna take a better look in Dolphin.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 04, 2014, 03:52:23 AM
Huh? I think there's a coding conflict somewhere. The slots that I add aren't using the correct cosmetics.... I mean I didn't clone Ivysaur and Lucario.

thats a common problem. just retry till it works, or try removing 1 slot on teh css code
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 04, 2014, 04:07:49 AM #264 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:13:13 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Good News:
I just tried the sound code RSBE, the old one because i havent updated it, and it works with BrawlEx.  Which means sfx is still a possibility...

Also, is 3F even a correct id?
Reason why i ask is because Mario is the first in the roster and his clone id by default is 40.

Got it to work.
BTW, is there a possibility to make a Marth clone(for example) to share CSS icons with those of Pokemon Trainer or the Pokemon instead of Marth's?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 04, 2014, 03:27:26 AM
Hi Guys,
The forbidden seven finally make it to brawl!!!
Well only 3 at the moment because we need the rest of the EXmodules to inject the other characters.
The other forbidden characters are:  Toon Zelda, Toon Sheik,  Plusle and Minun(over Ice Climbers), and Dixie Kong.
I made a pack with 3 of the forbidden seven for you (Dr.Mario, Mewtwo, Roy)
You can download them here
Every thing you need is there
(brawl ex files, pf folder with the structure of correct files, psa's, costumes etc.)
I havent tried them on the wii, but it worked on dolphin.
You should be able to just place the pf folder in your setup and have it working.
I didnt include the slotconfig and cosmeticconfig files so you will see several marios, the last one being random.  I didnt see a point in going through it if the CSP's are not cloneable at the moment.  But you are more than welcome to add and edit those files if you want to see who your character is based on.
Have some fun!

Credits:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




i tried this and it gives me 3 randoms (that freeze)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 04, 2014, 04:07:49 AM
Good News:
I just tried the sound code RSBE, the old one because i havent updated it, and it works with BrawlEx.  Which means sfx is still a possibility...

Also, is 3F a correct id?
Reason why i ask is because Mario is the first in the roster and his clone id by default is 40.

Yes it is.
3F is the ID for the first clone.
40 for the 2nd, and so on.

Post Merge: January 04, 2014, 04:13:51 AM

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 04, 2014, 04:12:41 AM
i tried this and it gives me 3 randoms (that freeze)

Keep restarting the game until you get them.
I tried it once, and it helped.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok still getting random icons I will keep trying
Here is the Mewtwo over Lucario mod that I used.
My codes and private folder can be found here.

I see lucas then 2 randoms next to each other that freeze.

January 04, 2014, 04:16:45 AM #269 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:19:17 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 04, 2014, 04:13:08 AM
Yes it is.
3F is the ID for the first clone.
40 for the 2nd, and so on.
let me clarify
mario has a value of 00, add 40 to clone him and it turns into 40.(adding 40 to a character makes a clone slot by default in the old cloning ways)  U can check Asfink's extra slot thread for more info.
mario is the first in the roster, so who is 3f? (3f is a value lower than 40)

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 04, 2014, 04:12:41 AM
i tried this and it gives me 3 randoms (that freeze)
u may wanna put that in a spoiler
so it may not work on the wii, can someone with dolphin test it?